Premiere Show - July 7

well, got my showtime on board, thinkin about gettin the feeds as this looks like a good season, I've only had the feeds once season 5, so thinking about it.

This looks fun so far, do not like "preacher boy", Adam, not so much, happy to see jeff/jordon, love them, not so much on Brenchel, and I do not believe that

Ed/dani are not on terms, that is a b.s. ploy in my mind,lol, I like Cassi and the older gal, do not like Porche, undecided on the rest. the first show went waayy too fastanimated_wave.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I have ever watched a BB premier that left me scratching my head wondering what just happened. OMG this is going to be some crazy season, thats for sure!!

ITA!!!

Me too but I fear it won't happen. There's a rumor that Dick and Rachel became friends. I think it may be true since D/D made an agreement with her right off the bat. Woulda been fun though! Maybe Dick will come unglued with B/R before the season is over. We can only hope.

yep. Brenchel and the Donatos have an alliance or strategy already planned. That agreement Dani made was way too quick.

I don't believe Dani and Dick are feuding either...strategy...just like last time, but people will fall for it. God help us if we have to listen to her crying in the corner under the covers all season long...or "it's sooooo frustrating!" ack. :P

Curious how veto is going to work. Or did I miss something? Looks interesting so far. I like Cassi and older lady. Like Dominic, undecided about Lowan. Not a big fan of Adam off first impression. Not a fan of Kalia, Porsche, or Keith ( needs to go back to Deacon school and learn about respect for women) Love J/J, cannot stand B/R, and can tolerate ED/D. Just glad it started--Waiting on live feeds to start and BBAD in 1 hr 18 min

I got a big kick out of the first show. I have to give kudos to TPTB. They've actually come up with a new and interesting twist. However, I don't think it was fair how quick they sprang it on the newbies. They didn't have much time to get to know the others until they had to immediately pick a partner. I think Shelly/Cassi lucked out being together, I cracked up at the reactions of Kalia and Dominic on who they ended up with in the end. I don't see Keith/Porsche lasting very long or Kalia/Lawon.

Some of them may have had BB envy when the veterans walked in the door but I bet that ebbed quickly, rofl

I'm hoping Rachel/Brendon get put on block soon because nobody wants to listen to that laugh any more than absolutely necessary, lol

Happy to see Jeff/Jordan and Dick/Dani. A lot of very different characters thrown into the mix this year. cool.gif

If the newbies aren't going to make a better effort on the comps it's gonna make for a long and boring summer.

So loving this new season!! Bringing back the dynamic duos is AwEsOmE!! Just giddy =) (JEFF! AHHHHHH!!)

Ok, ummmm, yea, the newbies. Adam (identity crisis) makes me dizzy--one minute I like him, next minute I can't stand him. Waiting a bit to see which feeling I settle on. Fave newbie duo is the model/huntin mommy. Hope I still like them next week. Rest of the girls could walk out now & I wouldn't even notice. Adrenaline junkie who lives with mommy bugs me right now & the so-called preacher is another identity crisis. Are you preaching the word of God or living the sex life of Jesse James? ugh.

Snazzy dressing hetero/homosexual guy cracks me up--really like him so far.

Yay for a new season of BB!! :party_smilie:

It was a great show, very fun to watch. Jeff and Dick will have it analyzed and a game plan figured out before we know it. Tonight's comp really showed the difference between the noob's and the Vets. Rachel and the Donato's especially can dig deep in those comps, -it's impressive- :stars:

It was good to see them on The Talk today. Dr. Will looks like he has settled down to daddyhood. Boogie looked like he always did and always will - the ultimate Peter Pan.

Yes, I saw them on The Talk. Glad they were on that

Last year, I took Friday off so I could stay up all night. (You may consider that wise or pathetic!)

This year, I have to work tomorrow, so I anticipate no sleep and sugar tomorrow to help me thru the day!

There's a fine line between wise and pathetic and I tend to cross that line all the time.

The returnees - a bunch of Reality TV professionals. What is this, Jordan and Jeff's 3rd game show? Why don't they all go out and get real jobs and earn a living like real people do. I guess their money from previous gigs is running out.

This would have been a good twist for all NEW players, but I guess BB was worried about viewership and thought bringing back old baggage would help that out.

This would have been a good twist for all NEW players, but I guess BB was worried about viewership and thought bringing back old baggage would help that out.

Well, I am a BB fan who would prefer new people. If BB is trying to increase viewership, then returning hg makes no sense -- new viewers would not know who they are or what they did during their seasons. If this is a competition show then once you have competed you should be done.

I think this season looks to be a better one than the last couple, which have bored me to tears,lol well I am on a dbl shift at work today, I dont want to pay for the app that lets me watch the feeds from my phone, so I guess I will just tune into Twitter to catch up this afternoon and eve, peace out till lateranimated_bouncy.gif

Archived