Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

I agree Rachel is being a poor sport about being put on the block ... And I do not think Kathy was wrong for celebrating her win ... With all that said I think Rachel expected a little more comfort from Kathy seeing as Kathy could have been gone if Rachel agreed to replace her with Hayden last week ... and in saying that I do know Kathy has no idea any of that took place and probably felt attacked when Rachel chose her to compete against ... I guess I see both of their point of views ... They all need to remember to put themselves in the other person's shoes ...

I agree with most of what you said and want to add...Kathy knew all about the plan bc Kristen told her about it. She even went as far to tell her about the deal annnd even told her she wasnt planning on honoring it. I also remember Rachel fighting Brendon week 3 when Kathy was on the block with Andrew. I could understand if Rachel had done anything to Kathy personally. But the way I see if Rachel has been the one to save her butt more than once...And she was never misleading and bold face lying about her to other players like Kathy has done. I have seen that woman be in there kissin rachels behind and then go out to the other HGs and completely twist around and flat out bold face lie about what went on (now thats integrity). And its nothing that could benefit her game usually it's just to be plain mean spirited. Also I think we are all forgetting the reason Kathy hates rachel, which is bc (supposedly) Rachel went after Kristen. Wasn't it Kristen who was playing Kathy as a fool by making Kathy feel like Andrew had made up horrible lies about her? I think Kathy goes where the power is in the house. And like I said b4 she is that wanna be cool kid who wants so badly to fit in somewhere but doesnt. I also want to address what Rachel said during the HOH comp she won where she said..."Floaters grab your lifevests" since when in the BB house is it against the "rules" to make statments to rattle your targets? Evel Dick is legendary for it. Yet (most) everyone loves him. I also want to point out that it was KRISTEN who gunned for Rachel first during the competition. Personally I can more forgive a bad game play move over personal attacks and belittlements any day. Also, I don't think it is as much of Rachel being a poor sport as it is the way the other HG's have been behaving against her and Brendon since going up on the block. I totally disagree with their behaviors and I would be just as pissed and upset as Rachel is if I were her. These ppl were willing to even go so far as to trick the girl out of the $5000 she won and still send her packing. There is NO other reason to want to do that than being personal. Rachel may be a little over the top at times, but its hard to say how any of us would react if put in a situation anything like her's...Her and Brendon have been targeted since day one and have had to fight every single day to be in that house.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel is a good example of what happens to some people in the house but for rachel it is a losing battle. Majority here dont like her either for a bunch of reasons none of them really bad reasons but hey they dont like her so there you go. Rachel should have just sucked it up and heard what britney took the time to tell her and let it go and been herself no game play with the people. SOmetimes that is what you have to do in life. I hope that Rachel leaves gracefully tonight and lets Julie talk without those nervous laughs and interruptions. Rachel will be fine. She is not a bad person to me. I wish she had done better in the game but no chance of that for a lot of reasons.

Yeah, I don't get the outfit. It's not even show night. did you see her approach Matt twirling her hair and asking if she could use his HOH toilet? Matt always has the same answer: "I told you 800 times you don't have to ask."

With Rachel though, if she -didn't- ask they'd all be like "zomg that b*tch who does she think she is using my bathroom without my permission blah blah."

Pretty much she has to ask for everything she does. I think she made a good run of things. Sorry to see her go. And irritated too that the brahgade has snowed Matt (lets face it, he's doing all the work and they really don't have his back), Ragan, Britney and Kathy into doing their dirty work for them. They can's see past the hate long enough to realize they're sending someone who could of been a very very powerful comrade of theirs out the door.

So she's happy when she's in power and sad when she's not? Big deal. Tale as old as time in the Big Brother house. If any of them had really legitimately reached out to her -- the girl might of felt less like people were against her.

People should know that you need to keep someone hated IN the house -- to be a bigger target, and also to be in the seat beside you for F2.

I don't think this cast gets it. I think they think they're on one long slumber party and whoever out sleeps the other collects half a million dollars at the end.

People should know that you need to keep someone hated IN the house -- to be a bigger target, and also to be in the seat beside you for F2.

I don't think this cast gets it. I think they think they're on one long slumber party and whoever out sleeps the other collects half a million dollars at the end

I agree here...and the worst part is the F2 could be even MORE boring than the constant "I love you" duo! Got to give Rachel credit where its due, she sure knows her dates and facts and figures...she'd rip them all a new one if she stayed nd that was in any way part of the new HOH comp! WHY aren't any of them thinking along the lines of F@ and who can HELP them get there...even the brigade is going to end up turning on one another...a "fifth wheel" would help thme t over that hurdle with ease, grace and jury votes!

Misha I couldn't agree with you more ... How do people expect one to act when you have the whole house against you and you are treated like the outcast... They smile in your face and then talk behind your back...

What was most annoying to me about tonights show was how everyone in DR talked about Rachel and Brendon cheering for one another ... UMMMM didn't they do they exact same thing for the rest of the players ... I don't get it ... Why don't people think their sh!t stink too???

First lemme say I respect your opinion

Second, let's not forget Rachel is the one who outcasted herself so I feel literally no remorse in how she gets treated. This is a girl (I say girl cuz she clearly isn't mature) who turned into a megalomaniac and created herself as a martyr instantly and now she is getting a 50 pound dose of karma. Look I've done some stupid crap in my life and paid for it. It was no surprise to me when I got smacked down bow life so it shouldn't be any surprise for Rachel either.

Rachel started on the block because her and Brendon were an obvious alliance immediately. She reacted pretty typically being week 1 and all. THEN everything went downhill. She got power and turned into an instant witch. It went straight to her head and she cracks her little lines like the floaters line then whines to the HG

Sorry for the closure... had to clean up the thread. Accept for the original post that attacked another member... no one else violated a rule in their response.

(It would be GREATLY appreciated if members would not engage at all and just report. It's much easier to come in and clean up one post as apposed to 20+ response posts.)

None the less... great job peeps!

Yes enough is enough with posters telling others what to say. It's better to report and ignore them.

First lemme say I respect your opinion

Second, let's not forget Rachel is the one who outcasted herself so I feel literally no remorse in how she gets treated. This is a girl (I say girl cuz she clearly isn't mature) who turned into a megalomaniac and created herself as a martyr instantly and now she is getting a 50 pound dose of karma. Look I've done some stupid crap in my life and paid for it. It was no surprise to me when I got smacked down bow life so it shouldn't be any surprise for Rachel either.

Rachel started on the block because her and Brendon were an obvious alliance immediately. She reacted pretty typically being week 1 and all. THEN everything went downhill. She got power and turned into an instant witch. It went straight to her head and she cracks her little lines like the floaters line then whines to the HG's because she 'had' to put people up. She postures that she is some dirt-loving peacenick who wishes nothing but harmony all the while loving the fact that she has this power to turn somebody's chance down of winning money. I don't mind at all that she relishes the power but at least be honest about it. When ED got HoH he was like "well

NOBODY but Brendon is truly on her side. She has proven clearly that she’ll turn on you in two seconds with Ragan. She used to get along famously with Ragan and now that she is on the block and her ego is temporarily deflated (because it would inflate again the SECOND she got some microcosm of power) she goes to an instant and wild accusation of a Ragan/Matt alliance which doesn’t even exist.

I disagree with you here. Ragan turned on her. She was really really worried she'd lost his friendship not that long ago. I forget what it was over exactly but she was really really upset and kept trying to talk to him, and he shunned her, essentially. The reason I remember it, is because the live feed recapper was "surprised" she seemed to really care. And I don't think it's a wild accusation for her to assume Matt and Ragan are in an alliance at all. They're always together. They clearly have a solid friendship (was I the only one who noticed Matt smack Ragan on his ass in the veto competition?) You don't get like that unless you have a tight bond with someone. She assumed they were together. Assumptions in general are dangerous -- but it's not hard at all to see why she would make one. Ragan acting like he did, if anything made it seem to my mind MORE probable they have a secret alliance. I'm still not convinced they don't have one. There is only one of two reasons he would of had the deer in headlights look -- a) he'd been busted or b ) he was so terrified of the idea he was linked with someone, would instantly cause him to be evicted. I still think it's reason A. The reason I think so, is he has the same look on his face whenever someone says anything about Sab.

I disagree with you here. Ragan turned on her. She was really really worried she'd lost his friendship not that long ago. I forget what it was over exactly but she was really really upset and kept trying to talk to him, and he shunned her, essentially. The reason I remember it, is because the live feed recapper was "surprised" she seemed to really care. And I don't think it's a wild accusation for her to assume Matt and Ragan are in an alliance at all. They're always together. They clearly have a solid friendship (was I the only one who noticed Matt smack Ragan on his ass in the veto competition?) You don't get like that unless you have a tight bond with someone. She assumed they were together. Assumptions in general are dangerous -- but it's not hard at all to see why she would make one. Ragan acting like he did, if anything made it seem to my mind MORE probable they have a secret alliance. I'm still not convinced they don't have one. There is only one of two reasons he would of had the deer in headlights look -- a) he'd been busted or cool.gif he was so terrified of the idea he was linked with someone, would instantly cause him to be evicted. I still think it's reason A. The reason I think so, is he has the same look on his face whenever someone says anything about Sab.

I noticed the 'smack' too and was quite surprised. It's part of the game so I really didn't read too much into it.

I agree too that Matt and Ragan are in some secret alliance. Sometimes silence is golden! Not in this case though. LOL

They are there to play a game so why not play??? She's playing! I'd rather have someone who plays than to have floaters (Lane, Enzo, Kathy, Ragan) float on til the end with a chance of winning $500k. Why would I reward someone who did NOTHING?? Makes no sense to me but that's just my personal opinion. You might consider floating some sort of skill or game play but I don't. What bothers me about this game and especially with the last few seasons, these HGs play personally instead of thinking strategic. Given that explanation, it would make sense for them to take her to the F2 because regardless of her game play no one would vote for her.

And I respect your view but I would take a floater over a person who plays with nothing but her heart like she is. Every move has been personal. I wouldn't even mind that if she'd just be honest. If Brit walked out of the door next Thursday (which is entirely possible) then I will probably side with Matt, Ragan or (goddess help me) Kathy. Kathy is a sad sack and does nothing, Ragan won't get his hands dirty and Matt is playing harder than the rest IMO. If you think about it floating can be considered strategy. Alliances are dangerous and they are helpful. It's like in prison when the races and gangs divide. Yes you most certainly have protection of your group but just being in that group makes you a bigger target.

Yes I admit Rachel is winning. When it comes to memory-based competitions she is running away with it and she IS playing the game (poorly I might add) but I have less respect for an over-passionate player than a floater. I am sick and tired of her 'my man' speech when she treats Brendon like absolutely dog crap

Britney is playing too. It's no doubt that she is my HG but I see her mistakes too. She played too many, too fast and too hard but she is playing yet people down her for being a mean girl. I think Rachel is just as mean. I am SICK AND TIRED of Rachel playing some self-created role as a martyr. If Rachel truly didn't liek putting people up then stop winning HoH. Throw the game and go home. Frankly right now Matt is moving into my second position despite his lie.

but then again...that's why we have this forum...and I LOVE it! :-p

-Kyo

Guest 6Borders

She needs to go out the door tonite definitely!!!!!

The HG's can really and truly say (even if they aren't smart enough to actually see it) that it IS game stragedy. Nobody is going to beat this girl in a mental, remembering names, dates, places etc comp unless they just happen to accidently fall on their buzzer and actually know the answer. Additionally, if she stays (heaven help us all), unlike Brendon who will fall apart completely and make snappy comebacks like "oh yeah?", she will be out for blood and revenge no matter how much she whines and cries about how she won't be able to make it in the house without him. She will be fighting like a tiger to win comps and she will probably do it.

I also have to give Rachel brief credit for trying to snap the leash on Brendon's behavior at the POV comp. It gives me a glimmer of hope that she really can recognize when someone (else) is being a poor sport and making an a$$ of themselves (even tho my personal opinion on this is that she wanted Jeff and Jordan to like her and go out of the house saying that she and Brendon are such a perfect couple, et al, and this was not looking like a good possibility since her boyfriend almost cold-cocked them with a bowling ball in a tantrum).

On the flip side, once again I just can't even imagine how anyone can think Rachel is good TV and the house will be boring without her, or like her for the person she has been showing herself to be (and this IS a thread about Rachel so don't attack me here with Brit/Rangan comments, please and thanks). In all fairness, I am sure DR's are full of leading questions and editing, but I think it's pretty low to go into DR and be saying the totally unkind things about the man whom you call amazing, your soul-mate, etc. etc that she has been saying.

Personally, I am counting the hours until eviction and hoping I can tune in to BBAD and see her picture gone grey!

Being a guy I find nothing about her attractive :animated_rotfl:

Haha, my husband feels exactly the same.

IMO I dont care what Rachel does in her own PERSONAL life, that is HER business. What I am concerned with is how she plays this game and so far I can do nothing but praise her. These people have been against that girl from the 1st week when hypocrite Hayden suggested ev1 go after the showmance. Meanwhile he is making out with Kristen in secret.

Hayden was playing the game. He has only one alliance and that is the brigade. Why wouldn't he want to go after the known couple in the house? This isn't Love Connection, it's Big Brother.

Rachel has stayed true to the people in the game that she considered friends and they for no other personal reason other than IMO insecurities and jealousy and personal gain stabbed her in the back in the most vicious and malicious of ways.

Right. She never turned on Kathy because Kathy started to talk to other people in the house besides Rach-hell? She didn't turn on Kristen either and tell the house BS about her saying she would put Rach-hell and Brenda up? Kristen never told Rach-hell she would put them up, she said she didn't know what she would do, because she was being honest. Probably the only person in the house who was honest to her and she backstabbed her. There was no need for her to turn as nasty as she did in front of everyone after her last HOH win.

So far she has been the best player in that house.

How is she the best player in the house? She won two quiz comps, Matt won two endurance comps, Brit won 3 POV comps, how is she better than them? Because she knows facts about the house and dates? If she was the best player in the house she wouldn't have made the biggest mistake you can make in the game, being in a showmance that comes before all else. She screwed herself the first time she said "me and Brenda."

Love her or hate her, Rachel certainly inspires the masses. 24 pages and counting.

Good Bye Big Red! Been fun having you around. The player people love, love to hate, or just simply hate. Wont be quite the same without you.

Good game.

Love her or hate her, Rachel certainly inspires the masses. 24 pages and counting.

Good Bye Big Red! Been fun having you around. The player people love, love to hate, or just simply hate. Wont be quite the same without you.

Good game.

Can't wait...but I am not holding my breath...something could happen at the last minute and Brendon goes

-Kyo

Rachel is annoying, self centered, immature and yet, I still feel the need to defend her... I think that some of what she's getting from the other houseguests she has definately brought on herself.. however, I think that it has to be hard to have people you thought were with you, and you had their backs, turn and join the mob that is trying to get you out of the house.. She defended kathy when she was on the block with andrew, she didn't put her up against kristen... So I think that really her feelings got hurt when she realized that kathy ditched her to go with the rest of the mob.. I think she thought a lot of ragen as well, and the same thing kind of happened there. I don't think she's handled it all well.. however, the rest of the crew has gone completely overboard in their meanness and exclusion of brendon and rachel. britney thinks the digs she and ragen etc make when they're playing pool go over rachel and brendon's heads.. they don't.. but brendon and rachel don't engage. Ragen use to be my favorite.. but I can't stand him anymore than I can stand rachel now. All I can say is if Rachel is getting her karma now.. I hope the rest of the houseguests get theirs too.. and as much as I hate to see the stupid boy alliance get to the final four all intact.. I can't wait for kathy, ragen and britney to make it to the jury house and see that they were played too.

Rachel is annoying, self centered, immature and yet, I still feel the need to defend her... I think that some of what she's getting from the other houseguests she has definately brought on herself.. however, I think that it has to be hard to have people you thought were with you, and you had their backs, turn and join the mob that is trying to get you out of the house.. She defended kathy when she was on the block with andrew, she didn't put her up against kristen... So I think that really her feelings got hurt when she realized that kathy ditched her to go with the rest of the mob.. I think she thought a lot of ragen as well, and the same thing kind of happened there. I don't think she's handled it all well.. however, the rest of the crew has gone completely overboard in their meanness and exclusion of brendon and rachel. britney thinks the digs she and ragen etc make when they're playing pool go over rachel and brendon's heads.. they don't.. but brendon and rachel don't engage. Ragen use to be my favorite.. but I can't stand him anymore than I can stand rachel now. All I can say is if Rachel is getting her karma now.. I hope the rest of the houseguests get theirs too.. and as much as I hate to see the stupid boy alliance get to the final four all intact.. I can't wait for kathy, ragen and britney to make it to the jury house and see that they were played too.

Yes but Rachel herself admits she only plays for Rachel and Brendon...the rest are just byproducts

-Kyo

Kyo -- everyone who plays the game is only there for themselves. No one who decides to play goes into it thinking, "yay I get to help someone ELSE win half a million dollars!"

Kyo -- everyone who plays the game is only there for themselves. No one who decides to play goes into it thinking, "yay I get to help someone ELSE win half a million dollars!"

I'm aware of that...but two seconds into the door Rachel starts spouting in DR that she IS playing for Brendon

Either way we are allowed to disagree...spice of life!

I am still not holding breath...until I see red walk out

-Kyo

Rachel is where she is today because of rachel, she was a threat friom the start and the blatant showmance didnt not help her. If she is such a big BB fan she should know that BB Showmances have the biggest s targets on them. Since she was a Target, she should have played it low key when she first got HOH, she didnt, she lauded her power over everyone and had her Man right there next to her like he had some kinda power too and did it again when she got HOH the 2nd time.

As for her getting all upset because Peeps were smiling in her face when she was HOH and now they aint, uh kinda like how her and Brendon trashed talked Matt and then was smiling all up in his face when he got HOH.

I will admit I do not know what caused the rift between her and Ragan, unless he just didnt like her behaviour like when she made the floaters comment.

Rachel just got caught up in all this crap and it got away from her. The woman went from being a 32AA to ginormous and the resultant attention has clearly messed with her head full of sad hairpieces. She will be fine. It is not that big a deal. She wanted attention. She got it and more from her involvement with that handsome but preternaturally attentive man.

I don't have to argue and write a long reason to say that I don't like Rachael and will be happy to see her leave tonight. The Brenchal alliance HAS to be broken up. Nobody can trust them or predict what they will do from week to week. They are ... :cookoo:

Rachel is where she is today because of rachel, she was a threat friom the start and the blatant showmance didnt not help her. If she is such a big BB fan she should know that BB Showmances have the biggest s targets on them. Since she was a Target, she should have played it low key when she first got HOH, she didnt, she lauded her power over everyone and had her Man right there next to her like he had some kinda power too and did it again when she got HOH the 2nd time.

As for her getting all upset because Peeps were smiling in her face when she was HOH and now they aint, uh kinda like how her and Brendon trashed talked Matt and then was smiling all up in his face when he got HOH.

I will admit I do not know what caused the rift between her and Ragan, unless he just didnt like her behaviour like when she made the floaters comment.

My view of the Ragan/Rach fallout was that he was starting to get really annoyed with her actions and kept trying to talk her down (kind of like Brendon did in the beginning). The whole floater and "bring it" comment did not sit well with him. Brendon never liked Ragan and kept telling her she should not trust him and then they started publicly saying him and Matt were a twosome. The icing on the cake was the argument in the CR when Brendon jumped in.

I really thought I would like Rachel (wild and crazy is ok with me), she seemed to be sweet week 1&2. However, I now think she was acting and was unable to hide her true identity. Any person who thinks a man is only worth talking to if he can buy her Patron Platinum in the club, but thinks Asti Spumanti Rose is "really high class and expensive" champagne is a moron! I love Asti,it's my New Years Champagne and taste better than Cristal to me... but it's $29/bottle...$19 at Costco Ignoramus!

Rachel is a total sore loser, and certainly cannot be compared to ED, ED may have done and said things to the house that were meant to upset but Dick never ever pouted because anyone was after him, etc, cannot compare what Rachel said "get your life vests" to what ED ever said, they are sooo far apart in how they play this game. Rachel is a spoiled brat a sore loser, and slimy slimy person. Kathy should not have to say sorry to her for any reason and I dont like Kathy but she was totally right for not sayin sorry, and props to her. The way Rachel followed her around was ridiculous, and I am surprised Kathy did not bitch slap her, Rachel desreved a bitch slap. Rachel needs to go, she really hasn't got a clue as to how to play this game and she certainly cannot have it all her way all the time, and then act like an idiot when things fall apart. No respect for this girl at all, by by now Rachel

I found it enormously hilarious that she tried to annoy Kathy into apologizing to her for beating her in the POV competition. I loved how Kathy stood up to her. I forget that Kathy is a deputy sheriff sometimes. LOL

:animated_rotfl:

I can't understand how some people like Rachel are so unaware of themselves. So unaware that they really think it's okay to try to make someone apologize to them because someone beat them in a competition and celebrated. That took the case for me. Rachel is so self-involved that she is blind to reality.

Archived