Enzo Palumbo - Preseason

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big talker probably will annoy the fans and other hg

i will be back to this thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

He already annoyed me with the 5 seconds I saw of him. :lol:

I was wondering about his cast bio being short and sweet as well. Maybe an indication he's the mole? He doesn't have to give a lot of details about himself in the game because he's playing his own game? Just a thought.

He said he actually asked his wife if he could flirt in the house. She gave him an adamant NO. I guess he'll have to come up with another way to charm them.

Yeah, good luck with that! animated_rotfl.gif

I am not liking this guy at all. He is going to annoy the crap out of me this season!

Indeed and he seems to have his heart set on building a Meow Meow Mafia in the house.

For some reason this made me giggle intensely, so much so I choked on my crackers.

I have to say after reading his bio, I thought douche, and picked him to leave first, on the other hand, after seeing his video, I actually think I like him. Him and Lane will be best budds, exchanging football talk.

edited: I already mixed up Matt and Lane...Lane really looks like a Matt

I don't like him, he for some reason reminds me of Adam. He's an egomaniac and I hate that quality, immediate turn off!

I see the Adam in him too. Definitely not a good sign!

And this is ot but I love your avatar! :D

Archived