Enzo Palumbo - Preseason

I just watched his video and he seems to be filling a stereotypical role to me. I know Jerseylicious was popular over the past few months but that doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe the producers felt they needed that type to be on the show to grasp onto the fans who like that sort of thing. He may be a nice dude but I wasn't very impressed with him. We'll see what develops in the house.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the video on zap2it... All I can say is... UGH (How can anyone not love Dan??? lol)

When the show ends they are both marching on D.C.to abolish the tanning tax.

:animated_rotfl:

I really don't like him after seeing that video interview that he did. He might be fun to laugh at for a little bit but I hope he gets the boot early.

Same here... from his bio.. ugh... from his interview barf..... I cannot stand this guy already. Hope he proves me wrong

I've done a 180... he made me chuckle. Made me think of an Italian Howie (or at least an entertaining character). I liked his answers about playing the game (trying to be an honest stand-up guy but, if he has to lie or back stab he'll do it) and if he's not an aggressive machismo kind of guy in the BB house, I really think I'll be rooting for him.

I didn't think I would like him, but after watching his video I do. For those not use to a strong Italian male presence, they'll never take to him but he's as real as real can be. If he lasts past week two, he's got a good chance of hanging around for a while.

After watching all of the cbs interviews, Enzo is my favorite. I'm with you CeCi, I think I'll also be rooting for him, unless of course he does a "Lydia" like last season. I too like that fact that he's honest and admits that he will lie and backstab if need be. Not trying to fool us or himself.

I am so excited and can hardly wait until Thursday!

BB jumping on the Jersey Shore bandwagon. :beach:

He'll be colorful enough to keep me entertained...the annoying player I love to hate (like Howie), and I'm thinking he's the one with the temper that plays the intimidation game (like Russell)...so I hope he sticks around. ;)

he will be this season comedian no doubt

he doesnt look like much of athlete so he may hang around awhile

He doesn't like Dan? Wow, this guy is really stepping up the ladder for me.

Happy you're liking this guy... he changed my mind when I watched some of his video's. Looking to be some interesting entertainment from Enzo this season!!! :animated_bouncy:

Happy you're liking this guy... he changed my mind when I watched some of his video's. Looking to be some interesting entertainment from Enzo this season!!! :animated_bouncy:

He's a pisano, what's not to like? Of course, after watching him for an hour I have the option to change my mind.

Archived