Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

Welcome to the boards Janis! I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, I hope that you can find a bit of comfort here during the BB season. Everyone I've met here is very friendly! I know we don't at all compare but I hope some of us can become your BB friends now. :) Happy posting!

thank you for your kind words I am looking forward to this I'm not sure what I am doing yet so hopefully I catch on

Welcome to Morty's, Janis! I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. Hopefully, us here at Morty's can provide some good BB chatter for you. :)

once again thank you I always enjoyed different peoples opinion on the house guests. Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

AnnieD I also get them every year and have never had a problem cancelling. The feeds are really fun - not all the time - but it is fun to see the real house and not the CBS edit of people.

Glad you joined Mortys!

Hi. I have a question not sure if you know I have had the live feeds before and didn't have a problem cancelling them but now I have an Iphone and was wondering if anyone knows if I can watch them from my phone? I know that I can't watch flash player from it. Thanks Janis

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This site is my BB lifeline. Don't know how I ever watched the show without it. Long live Morty's TV!!!

Welcome to the clan Marz and welcome back Jen Adams!

I am so proud of all the lurkers who are now posting!! I know it takes a little courage to make the move and join the conversation! I've been there myself as I'm sure everyone has been at one time. I believe you will really enjoy participating in all the threads we'll have for BB!! Now that you've made the big move don't be shy once the season begins. Jump right in with both feet and join the party!!

One of my favorite parts of Morty's is the chat room. It's great to chat with people when you're all watching the show on television or the live feeds. The camaraderie is great!

Janis, I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope in some way we will be able to help you through this difficult time. Hang in there. :)

I'm back for another season & will help out again with the Live Feed Updates when I can. Morty's is the best site around & don't know what I would do without it and all you posters!

Here's to a Big Brother 30!

We love LFU 'round here! Welcome back. :)

I am so proud of all the lurkers who are now posting!! I know it takes a little courage to make the move and join the conversation! I've been there myself as I'm sure everyone has been at one time. I believe you will really enjoy participating in all the threads we'll have for BB!! Now that you've made the big move don't be shy once the season begins. Jump right in with both feet and join the party!!

One of my favorite parts of Morty's is the chat room. It's great to chat with people when you're all watching the show on television or the live feeds. The camaraderie is great!

Janis, I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope in some way we will be able to help you through this difficult time. Hang in there. :)

Thank you moxie this will be different this year but it will be fun

I'm back for another season & will help out again with the Live Feed Updates when I can. Morty's is the best site around & don't know what I would do without it and all you posters!

Here's to a Big Brother 30!

I'll help with LFU again this year as much as I can.

Welcome to all the lurkers! You're going to love it here. The chat room is a lot of fun during the shows and there is plenty to read here. :)

ok, I'm checking in for the season :)

Is there still time for me to subscribe to the feeds at a discounted price? My job has me working from home now, so all I need to do is get my second computer set up for feeds... work on the laptop and watch feeds on the desktop! :)

Anyone ready for a spreadsheet of the events of week 1? :cookie:

HI all. I've been lurking here for years but never really joined the conversation. I'm a BB nutcase. It is good to be among others like me :animated_wave: Cannot wait for the new season to begin.

ok, I'm checking in for the season :)

Is there still time for me to subscribe to the feeds at a discounted price? My job has me working from home now, so all I need to do is get my second computer set up for feeds... work on the laptop and watch feeds on the desktop! :)

Anyone ready for a spreadsheet of the events of week 1? :cookie:

Plenty of time to sign up with the discount. Just click Morty's link. That's available until the 8th of July.

Hi everyone,

I am a sometime lurker, but some seasons have brought me out of lurkerdom. I have not missed a single season of BB--and that includes season one with Chicken George and the potato clock. I am looking forward to this season. Can't wait to find out who I'll "love to hate".

ZUZU

Hello, my name is Melynda and I'm a BB addict. I've been watching since Season 1. I've spent the last month re-watching past BBs on Youtube. My husband threatens to divorce me every summer because of my addiction. Thank you for allowing me a place with others of my kind.

welcome aboard gishy... it's an exciting day around here... jump right in!

Was just on the Big Brother facebook messages and had to get out of there. The season has not even started and the name calling and foul language is already taking over. I have to put up with that everyday from my boss and don't want to read it on BB sites!!

Not a lurker cuz I just joined, but a newbie! Been a BB fan since season five, started doing online fan interacting last year, and new to this site this year. Excited to get into the fray! :)

Archived