Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woohoo.. BigBrother in the summer....

Morty's is a cool place to read reviews, updates & differing opinions about the happenings in the house.

Last year was my first year of generating any thoughts on the boards and I am looking forward to adding my 2cents in again this year when I can.

An early Thanks! to everyone who does the live updates and summaries... especially overnight. Those are great reads in the morning.

With Survivor and LOST ending soon BB fills the void very nicely...

PS..go canucks!

i am so frigging excited for the new season i can just wet myself!

Not on the Boards, please.

Fuskie

Who notes the Morty's TV janitorial staff is on a skeleton crew...

Hello Everyone!!

I can't wait for the new season to begin. I've spent enough months with the family giving them my undivided attention that they are ready for me to get lost in BB once again. Ha ha! And I've almost caught up on sleep so late night shenanigans won't be missed :)

For lurkers just remember that if your first few posts don't get responses don't stop posting. Eventually you'll be wondering how to make enough time to respond to all the responses to your posts.

I can't wait for BB to start.. wonder if I can talk my new Granddaughter to go back to sleep in the morns for me..lol If not there will be no late late nights for me.. Or just maybe we could get a cast that actually goes to bed at a decent time.. that would be nice.. I know I know I'm asking for a lot there..lol

It will be nice to come and read all the post again.. That excites me almost as much as BB starting

Well I have watched forever and been an updater for a long time just not posted much! I thought I was going to have lots to post "next" season as I was getting far along in the casting process but not this time *** kicks rocks... So looks like I will be a updater again and enjoy the season and try again.

Welcome to all the lurkers!! I cannot wait til this season start! While deployed I have had a HUGE BB withdrawal! I am going to update like a mad man this season! I hope you are all as ready as I am!!

Sheldon

*waves*

Howdy again all. I came out of the shadows last season and look forward to returning again this year. I played through the prediction challenge and had a great time. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't yet!

*Lurker poking her head in to say Hi*

I can't wait for BB to start again! My hubby is already rolling his eyes at me every time I mention how many days are left.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one getting this! :animated_rotfl: My bf has been doing the same thing to me.

rumors are already floating on all the boards ... friend of a friend's parents says Hooters blond is already in .. lol

Which boards are these?! I love rumors! lol Or are they like exclusive?

Come on Big Brother 12. I am anxious to see the new Houseguests pics. I was tired of some of the season 11 houseguests early on, and sure don't like seeing their pictures when I come to Morty's!!!

I have the countdown on my dry erase board at work - everyone knows me as the BB fanatic! I send emails to some of the co-workers that want to know spoilers.

Really great to see everyone getting excited and gearing up for the season! Welcome to you all!

hello all...maybe ill start posting more this season...last season wasn't my favourite...cant wait

Archived