Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just remembered my password today. I have been a member a while but haven't posted in a few years. I do like to express and talk about the show, but sometimes by the time I post what I want to say someone else already put it more eloquent than I. Unfortunately I am on the East coast, which is not good for everyone else in my household, but hubby is pretty understanding, and will fend for himself occasionally.

Looking forward to another great season, but I am not getting my hopes up, I finally had my contestant of choice win last season.

Hopefully we'll have some Jeff-like eye candy this year.

Greetings from a hot North Carolina

hello fellow lurkers, this is my first and maybe last post. I just love reading others opinions about the houseguests,and don't feel I have anything important to add to the experts posting. Hope you all don't mind my hanging out with you. BB is the best reality show on TV. I'm totally hooked.

melloyellow PLEASE don't let it be your last post! No one here is an expert - just addicted!! Every opinion is welcomed! We have lots of fun and it may seem everyone knows one another but that is not always true! New posts and thoughts keep everyone coming back for more!

So glad you are here!!

Thank you snancypants, I'm pretty new to replying, don't know how to work most of the fancy buttons. My kids have grown up and left the house, so now I have to figure it out the hard way. I do enjoy the fellowship here.

You should fit in here nicely.

I just want to say I LOVE MORTY'S!! I have very little time for watching TV (which is so unfortunate during the BB season), but thanks to the AWESOME posters/live feed watchers & recappers I can almost get away with not having to watch the actual BB shows. Y'all are amazing and, hopefully, I can become more active on the boards this year. Thanks for all the early mornings/late nights/and all the time in between that keep me up-to-date on the hamsters :wub:

Hi... I am Dana and I've been a lurker for quite a few years now... I plan on being a more active member this year... :animated_wave:

Hi Dana, welcome to Morty's. You're going to have a blast here! :)

Just saying hi to everyone, I'm a lurker who became a member and just waiting for the BB to begin.

Hoping I like the houseguests better than last year, although it won't stop me from watching. Don't want an All Stars, I like the newbies every time.

I'm new and sooo excited!! I have a question about signing up for the Live Feeds. I've wanted to sign up for a couple of years now but I had read that people had major issues with not being able to cancel. It seems they were just getting charged in perpetuity. Also, does anyone have issues with a bunch of adware getting dumped on them when they sign up? Is this true? I have a Mac, is it compatible? I would really love to get the Live Feeds. Is it really trustworthy?

Welcome AnnieD! Glad you joined us here on Morty's!

I can't answer for the Mac question, but the feeds are TOTALLY worth it! The only thing you must remember is that when the season is over with, you must call Real Player and cancel your membership. Otherwise, they'll continue to bill you. When you call to cancel, they'll ask you many times if you're sure you want to cancel and why. Kind of annoying, but as long as you don't fall for their traps, it only takes a few minutes to cancel your subscription. I've had the live feeds for years now and have never had a problem. Usually, I cancel after the season ends and they still let you have a month free and $10 worth of free music.

Signing up is even easier. Make sure to sign up thru an ad on Morty's (this way, he'll get some profit feedback, which keeps this site running for free!)

I have never posted anything but have been reading these posts for years. I did not want get addicted to yet another reality show but big brother 4 is when I started watching a full season of big brother. This years big brother is bittersweet for me I lost my best friend in november and this will be my first big brother season without her it was hard with survivor and the amazing race not being able to call her but big brother is on 3 times a week. She is the person that told me about mortys. I am looking forward to big brother I am going through reality tv withdrawals. I hope showtime after dark is back.

I have never posted anything but have been reading these posts for years. I did not want get addicted to yet another reality show but big brother 4 is when I started watching a full season of big brother. This years big brother is bittersweet for me I lost my best friend in november and this will be my first big brother season without her it was hard with survivor and the amazing race not being able to call her but big brother is on 3 times a week. She is the person that told me about mortys. I am looking forward to big brother I am going through reality tv withdrawals. I hope showtime after dark is back.

Welcome to the boards Janis! I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, I hope that you can find a bit of comfort here during the BB season. Everyone I've met here is very friendly! I know we don't at all compare but I hope some of us can become your BB friends now. :) Happy posting!

Archived