Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

Put the Champagne in the fridge this morning....so it should be nice and cold for tonight! Happy Big Brother everyone!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, My name is TK and I am a lurker....:) I've only been watching BB for a few seasons now but it's a great show. I wanted to say thanks to those who post, do the live updates, post pictures/videos and basically keep those of us in the loop that only get the CBS version of what is going on. I used to get BB After Dark but lost access to that so now I rely on all of you so thanks again and keep up the great work.

I have been lurking for years. I signed up years ago so that I was a member and did not get locked out when too many people were trying to read the message boards. I don't think I have ever posted. I love Mortys and have been reading since Season 3. Great work everyone and I am happy to be here for another great season of my all-time favorite reality show - Big Brother. Morty-you are the greatest.

Hello all.

I had to give up doing any LFU for the past few seasons. But I'm back this summer and am wearing my Morty's TV tee-shirt today in celebration. I plan to help wherever I'm needed and look forward to watching with all of you. It's good to be back - wouldn't dream of being anywhere else. -- K

I am a lurker for sure, I'm always here reading and every few years I actually post something. I guess it's been a few years so it's time to post again and say Hi.

*waves*

Occasional poster/LFU.. back for hopefully a great season!! I have been staying up later at night this past week to get my body used to staying up later. I think God that hubby is a teacher and off all summer (and a BB fan) so that he lets me sleep in after staying up late watching the feeds!

I started watching Big Brother during season 5 and have been hooked since. I found Mortys at that time and have not only been hooked on Mortys, I am loyal and get all my BB news and feeds right here on Mortys. In years past I would read up while working what was going on in the house. This summer I am off and look forward to watching the live feeds. Hey Morty, if you need any more live feed updaters, let me know.

I started watching Big Brother during season 5 and have been hooked since. I found Mortys at that time and have not only been hooked on Mortys, I am loyal and get all my BB news and feeds right here on Mortys. In years past I would read up while working what was going on in the house. This summer I am off and look forward to watching the live feeds. Hey Morty, if you need any more live feed updaters, let me know.

luv, we don't recruit LFUs... Just go ahead and post.

I would like to welcome all the lurkers who joined Morty's being a former lurker myself. I joined Morty's a couple of years ago and come back for every season of BB now. I post off and on and try to help out with LFU when I can. The people here are great I enjoy reading everyones posts. I hope this will be a great season and BB doesn't bring back any former hg's.

Archived