*Jordan*

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lock to make the jury and lock to make final four

bb charity is in full effect

*<< :animated_bouncy:

She deserves to make jury more than any other HG's as well as Jeff.

I hope he wins HOH this week.

OMG, how happy I will be if Jessie goes home on week 4!!!

I will be so funny to see how the sucking up changes. Right now Natalie is trying to be really nice to Jordon.

I noticed that too Marty.. If only Chima would fall but she is so tiny that it may be helping her.

i think jessie as a former player who was hated pretty much knows his group wont get that reward

it isnt hard to tell who will win it

most probably assume jordan

I'm thinking it'll be Jeff.

Her and Jordon seem to be a package deal... and they'll give him the power to do the veto at eviction time.

I'd be floored if neither of them won :faint:

Jeff is way ahead in all the CBS popularity polls and other boards are voting mostly for Jeff.

Jeff will protect Jordon.

It is just the rest of the house doesn't have a clue how much America loves Jeff. LOL

I like her a lot but she has to stop overdoing the "fair" thing (like putting Jeff's name in to be drawn for have not-ugh!) and remember that she is playing a game........I think she's grateful they didn't vote her out but she should have honored her allegiance to Jeff, first.

I know everyone seems to love her, but I don't know why? She is stupid and useless in this game. She plays with her boobs and tugs at her hair all day and night. Her playing stupid got old after an hour. I just find it hard to believe that people find that endearing. She should of went instead of Casey. He is funny and speaks his mind. What does she do? EAT? FLIRT? and......????

I know everyone seems to love her, but I don't know why?

IMO, Jordan shows that you don't have to be a HO, a manly girl bully or have your nose up Jesse's a$$ to get people to vote for you to stay...............I, for one, have totally enjoyed her because of that.............she's been way more more entertaining for me than watching Lydia play with Jesse's d*** or Natalie stroke his ego and being his body guard or the other's trying to kiss his A$$ because they think it will keep them in the game. I enjoyed Casey, as well, but he did put himself in a box and had to know that Jordan appears to be much less of a threat.

by the way........her "playing stupid" (although I wonder how much is an act :) has kept her from getting voted out, so far.

I've been a Jordan fan. I've been the one to say how she isn't dumb... but I'm going to have to take some of that back...

Putting Jeff's name in the hat was TOTALLY dumb. First of all... why do the hat thing at all?!?! I get it, she wants to "be fair" and not hurt ppl or make them suffer. But while Jeff is out there fighting to keep them both safe, she's writing down his name for slop.. not taking into account the rest of the week and the possiblity of him needing his strength to play in POV. She doesn't think ahead, that really bothers me. Jeff's name in the hat...are you kidding me?!?! Thank God the rest of the HGs had some decency to tell her to take his name out. That was a shocker for me honestly.

I like her but I she is not "playing" dumb. Can you imagine if while Jeff is showering from the 5 hour HOH comp that he gets put on slop by Jordan and Jesse doesn't? Even people that want Jeff out were like, "Uhhhh, you better not do that". But she doesn't realize it? Even Jesse told her not to do it.

Jordan is just too sweet and honest. Hopefully, she will harden up a bit as time goes on.

I think Jordan is just a doll. She is the one person in the house that makes me laugh all the time. At CBS they have videos of "First Impression" and ask emailed question for them to answer before the show aired. Jordan and Jeff both stated that they would do a "showmance" if needed. Jeff said if it happens that fine, if it's for real, even better. Jordan said she would and if their cute even better. Both are adorable together, and if it last after the show in real life, then I hope CBS pays for their wedding like ABC in for Tristan and Ryan from the Bachorlette (SP?). Or maybe they could get a reality show like some others, I think theirs would be more interesting and truly funny.

NOTE I was a lot like Jordan, "Space Queen" is what I was, my husband had to give me those looks and explain things to me a lot. I still don't get jokes until I think about them. Sometimes for hours, then I laugh and no one knows why.

Archived