Do you consider this a form of cheating?

Xal

Apparently Ronnie and his trashy alliance were up in the HoH discussing how the next competition is going to be the "majority rules" competition (not sure how they'd know that) and that they're all going to vote A every single time to insure one of them wins HoH.

Now first, they aren't even supposed to know what the next competition is going to be so if they DO know, then production leaked it to them. Second of all, do you consider shady game play like this a form of cheating?

Third, if it DOES turn out to be "Majority Rules" this Thursday, what will YOU do?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie is an ass. They're (production) watching & listening to every word he says so I'm doubting they'll play that game. :smilielol: But you could be right, who knows?!!!

With all the "talking" Ronnie has been doing, I'm sure he made up the story. CBS's production would not leak that kind of info - especially to Ronnie.

Do I consider it cheating?? Hmmm... I guess the question goes along with along the lines of when Dickand Zack were answering questions. Supposedly, Dick was able to see Zach's answers. If production is so crappy that they cannot prevent it than players can do anything to help themselves. Now, coaching other players to do it AND have the added bonus of a former houseguest, then a think there's a slightly heavier stink of cheating.

It would be like if Janelle or Danielle came back to host a face-mash comp, and coached Casey but not Laura on what to look for.

nope

as fans of the game i would expect them to know what comps are coming up next and to plan for it accordingly

is studying items in the house cheating because you know bb will do counting of various items?

no different then hg knowing the last few comps are usually physical and keeping the hg that suck physically around

if any blame is to be put on anyone it would be bb for not changing the comps

hg planning to tackle comps a certain way to me isnt cheating

now if bb give them that comp you may can say bb cheated for them

i am actually impress that after all these years of doing majority rules this is the first year of hg planning to tackle that comp with a plan

edit: i am told other season have discuss this as well

jmho which i wont change :afro:

Houseguests in previous Big Brother seasons have made similar comments, only AFTER the competitions.

Stuff like "I knew she was answering 'B' because I heard her change it from the last one, which was 'A'", or also "I heard him step down, so I stepped up even though I wanted to step down, since at that point he was ahead by one, so I had to gamble that whatever he was answering was the wrong answer. If he was right, it wouldn't matter anyway."

I think the only way Big Brother can avoid this kind of thing is to either provide silent props for competitions, or add some kind of noises or loud music when it's time to answer, so that it covers up any noise of movement.

I always said I would do that if I made the house... But now the "Dark side" has won, i think its cheating... haha, go figure...

AND, I HIGHLY doubt that that will be the competition.. they change their games all the time in the house...

Like the year (I think bb7, maybe 8) the HG made their own game.. where they had those coasters and threw them on the coffee table... they made that into a competition... And I know BB did have that game planned Preshow.

You know production is well aware of them doing this and could actually use it in their favor. If they know that group of HG's are going to vote A each time they could manipulate the game where every answer is B. That would guarantee all those bozos would lose the competition, giving the win to the "other side" of the house.

It would be one way to completely change the direction of the game and they would have the cheaters to thank for it!!! :animated_rotfl:

well, if its majority rules like

"Who does the HG think is the most annoying" "A, chima or B Ronnie"

And if more then 1/2 the people vote for A, then A is the right answer, meaning if you voted for B then your eliminated..

i do agree with bb would change up the comp

i am told in bb6 they made modification to that comp

When Jeff removes himself from the block, BB should announce Ronnie as the automatic penalty nom replacement for attempting to get the house to cheat.

OMG! That would sooooooooo rock, but it won't happen...

I work in a school and cheating is cheating no matter how what anyone may claim.

i don't think it's cheating to count clicks or steps---i do think it's cheating if only team turd herd has any possiblility of getting a correct answer. it's as if half of a class were given all the answers to a test beforehand, and the other half had to guess the questions.

I don't really think you can call it 'cheating'... I would call it finding the flaw in a game and using it to your advantage... does anyone call it cheating on The Price Is Right, when you are the 4th person to give your guess to the price and you think everyone else is over, so instead of making a valid attempt at the price, you instead guess $1? or you think the actual price is higher than everyone, so you 'guess' $1 more than the highest price? You know the rules to the game, and use that knowledge to answer in a manner that will give you the best chance of winning, instead of giving what you really feel is the 'right' answer.

I would call it strategy of an alliance to further themselves in the game... reminds me of BB6 when the POV comp was moving around on a chess board like knight pieces, elliminating other players. One alliance had the advantage of more players, so instead of taking out each other when they could, they ganged up on the other alliance. Cheating? Or working together based on the rules presented to you?

Agreeing to all answer A is strategy to take advantage of a flaw in the game... cheating is changing your answer from a wrong answer to a correct answer before Julie looks...

I asked this one other time... if HGs are studying the house/counting items/etc in preparation for an HOH/POV that involves knowledge/memory of the house/game, since production can see/hear everything the HGs are studying, can't BB intentionally include/exclude questions based on what they hear a particular person/alliance say they remember? BB:oh, they know how many forks are in the kitchen, so don't include that question... or BB:she knows how many pillows are in the house, so include that question because her winning HOH would cause drama and stir things up!

(sometimes I think we take this game way too serious lol)

I agree, but that's what makes it fun!

of course! :cookie:

Archived