Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

New and Old Members

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Jobeo

Jobeo

• Pip
  • 128 posts
ya i have returned for another season and i have the feeds

Guest_Corky812_*

Guest_Corky812_*
  • Guests
Hello to everyone. I am new to this forum but I have watched Big Brother since Season #1 (except not much last year or this year after we saw that Brendon and Rachel were back, because there is just so much of them a person can take JMHO!) I used to chat on the CBS sight but it got pretty weird (no offense) so I am happy to find this group. It seems there are many more things of interest here besides Big Brother. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

kitten_200

kitten_200

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 942 posts
hellooo to everyone !!!!!!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,348 posts
:animated_wave:

Old member checking in.

Come on BB .... don't know if I'm ready.... but, I'm here.

CaliforniaCowgirl

CaliforniaCowgirl

• Pip
  • 35 posts
Hello. I am new to this forum. My goodness it took a long time to get in.
We are a ranching family in northern California and avid Big Brother Fans.

flipflops

flipflops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi, everyone!  I am new to posting on the forum, but have been a Big Brother lurker for years here at Morty's TV.  It's that time of year to start gearing up for Big Brother 16, so I thought I would join the forum and try to participate as much as I can this season.

I hope it's fun here.  If not, I'm leavin'.    :lol:

Here's to a successful and fun season for all!     :cheers:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,348 posts

Right back at ya'  ________ :beer:

The last I heard ...  Big Brother 16 will start on June 25, 2014

Can't wait to start seeing and hearing all the buzz before it actually starts.

kitten_200

kitten_200

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 942 posts

:clap: back for another season of Big Brother am looking forward to it now that things have settled down here. hope to see people in chat real soon!!! :clap:

Dawminatrix

Dawminatrix

• Pip
  • 8 posts

back for another season!!! :daisy:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,348 posts
Lol.... It's officially time to gear up for Big Brother when I see Kitten's name popping up on the Threads....

kitten_200

kitten_200

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 942 posts

lol slow you know I always show up  a month before bb starts

georgectv

georgectv

Georgie

• LFU
  • 1,643 posts

is this where I check in and get my BB16 live feed posting instruction manual? :)

I just signed up for the feeds using Mortys link, so I'm ready to go!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,752 posts

Welcome Newbies -  So glad you are going to have fun with us. :deal2:

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,987 posts

So very glad to so many of you that are still here... YIIPPEEEE,  Welcome to all  the newbies, hope you all have a great time at MORTY's

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,828 posts

I'm happy to be back for Big Brother 16.  I hope we have a good response getting new members like we did last year.  I would like to encourage those who normally lurk in the background to take a chance and join us so you can posts your thoughts and reactions to this crazy thing known as Big Brother.   :animated_bouncy:

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,402 posts

Newbies and veterans alike, did you know we cover BigBrother UK as well during the summer? Go over to http://MortysTV.com/BBUK and check out our coverage of the season, which started just a week ago.

Fuskie
Who notes that this season is all about the POWER...

pumpkie

pumpkie

• Pip
  • 26 posts

So happy to be watching the 16th season with Morty!!!  The best big brother page ever <3  Watching for 16 seasons and counting.  Hate how big brother put the sides of the house on the live feeds but it is what is.  thank you Morty for doing all you do and having a great site and forums

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts

Looks at new snacks.....................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users