• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still a wannabeee janelle

i hate copycats hg

which she is

not one of my favs

i may actually like sheila more than her

I haven't decided yet if I like Amanda very much. She's got that little girl voice that is irritating. I do like the fact that she tries to be the peacemaker when people are fighting in the house.

She reminds me of Janelle a bit physically. And I thought that she came off sweet initially til I heard her talking to the people that she wasn't friendly with and she acts like God and it's really irritating. When she was talking to Josh last night about Allison and went "Oh you like my game?" I just wanted to puke.

amanda say she dont date white guys

and that a black guy has never call her a bitch

She is such a pot-stirring, comprehension challenged, gossiper... She is the cause of this latest blow up and I can't wait until the other houseguests see the tape... She acts like such the victim... SHE started it by not listening and understanding things when they are explained to her over and over and over again. She is a paralegal... that is damn frightening!

she is slowly becoming star of the show

she imho has multiple personality disorder

agreed

such a camera hog

i know the shower cam guy does

me i am more into jameka body types

I find her to be dreadfully annoying and quite the imbecile. She can't get stories straight, jumps to conclusion, needs to be the center of attention, 'thinks' she has it all figured out... the list goes on and on... matter if fact I believe she has de-throned Sheila for the title Queen Drama Llama!

Archived