Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Zach was really the best player and not a "floater" like some D/D fans think, all of the Jury would vote for him for his game. Zach didn't have game until the very end and most of the jury didn't see it. On the other hand, this jury is too emotional to vote for the best game player, which would be Dani and Dick and will vote for Zach just to get even with D/D. That really defeats the purpose of the game - may the best player win. JMO

from a vicious d/d fan :daisy:

I agree. Despite how I feel about Danielle, I really want to see D&D in the final two. That girl deserves it for all the comps she's won, for her loyalty to her Dad, for aligning when she had to and splitting off when it was necessary, and for staying out of the "good people" sinking ship. Dick, too. Unfortunately, keeping Zach around looks to have been a bad move. He was lying in wait.

so zach didnt have game

getting out of a failing mra was not game

staying loyal to nick regardless to fact of the house being against nick wasnt game that move earned him dani partnership

throwing comps was not game either .later hg regret that zach con them into thinking he couldnt win comps and regret booting amber

like zach or not him being there is pure game not luck

so DR. WILL had no game?

thanks

who said i was comparing?

i was comparing tactics not hg

Lets see

Eric - Had a deal with D/D and they voted him out. No vote there

Jessica - Had a deal with D/D and they voted her out No vote there

Amber - Called her a drug addict, attacked her many times to her face and behind the scenes No vote there

Jameka - Toss up but was also attacked by Dick

Jen - Would probably refuse to vote at all if it came down to the Donastys

Dustin - Was attacked by Dick. No vote there

If Zach goes up against Dick he will win. If he goes up against Dani it depends on what the jury people know about her back stabbing behavior and lies. Dick will stick to his story of being honest and that should tick most of the jury off.

Zach should take Dick to the final if he can and vote Dani out. Do any of you think Dick will throw the comp to Danielle?

What kind of physical comp do you think it will be this year?

Americangirl, that is pretty close to how I see it. I also think Zack has a edge over Dani.

Personally I want Dick to win, I just don't see him getting more than 1-2 votes no matter who he is up against.

yup...so true. whoever wins deserves it. i'm not sure is dick will not get votes from all of the people he dissed...versus zach. jen=zach for sure...but a lot of the rest believe zach is a creepy idiot. i don't think jameka would vote for dick either. dick is in a position like danielle...who came in second to lisa. he trashed everyone; she did and the houseguests were shown the feeds...otherwise i think she would've won. i do not think dick or dani will win against zach...but i wish they would. if zach wins, good for him; for me, though, it would be a letdown .

People every year go to the jury house mad at the people who had a hand in their eviction

You are assuming that because they personally dont like Dick or Dani that they will vote for ZACH

that has been proven to not be so

as these people will vote for the best player usually Which usually is the people who got them Evicted

they have not seen Zach at his best moments in hoh etc so to them all he is still a floater

I do not belive Zach would beat Dani or Dick in the finals

Archived