Pov - Week 6

luvmanatees

:stirthepot: I was checking CBS's msg bd and on it I found the following post,

Daniele leaves diary room and tells her dad what she was told about tommorow's comp before they interrupt her. The POV tommorow is supposedly the "twist" this week. The winner will not only be able to remove one nominee, but TWO. THAT IS RIGHT YOU GUYS!! So essentially it is a Coup D'etat of sorts...only it isn't private this season. My guess is Dani will win (producers are obviously telling her for a reason) and remove her and her father.

The theme for the competition will most likely be a continuation of the Alice in Wonderland novel. In Chapter VIII: The Queen's Croquet Ground, Alice has to play a RIGGED (irony, huh) game of croquet against the queen. The mallets are live flamingos (my guess is they will be lawn flamingos for comp) and the balls were live hedgehogs (toys i guess?). Alice noticed a weakness in the game is that the hedgehogs would get in the way of each other (i.e. other houseguests) finally giving Alice (Daniele) a fair shot...

more to come with video :) Hold in there D&D fans, this week isn't over until the fat lady (Amber) sings!!!

I checked this live feeds, and at 2:36 am StephenV posted this

Dani and Dick practicing hard with the croquet set. "dani if ou win the veto tomorrow" you have to use somebodies "key phrase" and we get foth

My question, if anyone with live feeds or Showtoo can confirm this statement on CBS's site? Thank you

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God I hope not. I wouldn't mind the POV winner being able to name the replacement, but to remove two?? If D&D did win and it is what you said, Jess would just nom Zach and Jen and one of them would go home. Still putting D&D at a disadvantage as one of their new alliance members would be gone and the other would be a new enemy.

You think you seen people mad when they thought Dick was going home? If this is true and they both came off, Jen would go home. Dick fans are passionate but Jen fans are stark raving lunatics. If Jen goes home over an invented twist in this game (sorry, I believe if this is true it's just too convenient to have been planned before the show started) you're going to see a bitchfest from Jen fans of epic proportions.

Last night in the HoH when it was just Jessica and Jameka, Jessica said she'd put Jen up as the third. Of course that could change because she also said if it game down to a tiebreaker she'd vote out Dani.

I have just about given up on this season of BB. I was listening to the feeds when Dani told Dick about a producer mentioning another twist coming. I assumed it was the revealing of AP so that crap could be laid to rest. But the way they were moving everyone to different rooms for indoor LD yesterday suggests something is up with the POV today. D&D were speculating it would be a coup d'etat and since they were the only ones moving freely around the house for most of yesterday I'm sure they do have a hand up on that.

I can't understand why no one else was practicing croquet and staying holed up in the HOH instead of seeing what was changed around the house. Are these people even playing the game anymore? I fully expect that something in the POV will flip the power over to D&D. I want to be excited, but I just don't like anyone left enough to care.

I know I was dumbfounded by it this morning. I would hope the twist is that who wins POV gets to nominate their replacement b/c D/D would nominate Dustin I think. Dani now thinks she should have put up Eric and Dustin. The whole house would be telling any of one of the new nom's "they have the votes to keep them"

Xal, that would work.

i would even go for someone's sweater getting snagged on his nipple ring and ripping it off. :o

i know.. i know... its horrible to think such things. but he is a nasty nasty person.

I'm pretty sure I heard that exhange on Sho2 last night, between D/D, but I didn't get what the 'key phrase' part meant.

If this is true about what kind of comp it is, I wonder if the producer's told anyone else. If it's a 'twist', I think it's only fair that everyone gets the news. Then again, maybe it doesn't matter. This might just be a rumor too.

It seems CBS is really screwing with the game this year. I think what makes it worse, is that they know, that we know, and they don't care.

But hey, it's their show.

It's a new crew of producers this year and I think they have really done a poor job all the way from casting to twists to setting up competitions. Alison may have thought she could do a better job if she were in charge, but its obvious to me she is in over her head.

If the producers want to play a larger role they just need to institute a real Big Brother to control the HG openly. I think they have different crews working who have their own favorites. They leak little hints and push HG to think about different scenarios. That's fine, its their show but at least don't treat the fans as if we're idiots and don't see whats going on. IMO, this season is so clearly a scripted soap opera with only some of the players knowing certain parts and that sucks.

So, CBS will add a twist just so Alice and her evil sidekick get a chance to stay in the game...it's just as bad as Julie giving the answer away so Eric didn't get to answer first.Don't like any of them ^, but CBS is starting to thread in deep waters...don't like their advantages/disadvantages they give certain hgs.

oh oh oh.. wait!

the other day Jen said something about the DR telling her that there would be a twist coming up.

could it be this? she didnt say anything more than that, and i dont think anyone payed her any attention. i think she said it thursday night after kail got evicted.. she was standing in the bathroom... (i think thats where i recall her saying it) i dont remember who was in there with her

I think CBS is determined to have a 'good' person, and a 'bad' person, at the very end. Kinda hard to find a good person out of this bunch, but clearly, the bad person is ED. I'm not going to be surprised to see him in the final two.

It does seem convenient timing...convenient for D&D that is. (hmmmm....I smell something fishy)

I thought when Julie Chicken was wrapping up the show on Thursday she mentioned something along the line of "Come back and see who will win the golden power of veto" ...If CBS had planned the Coup D'etat....why wouldn't she have mentioned to expect that or a twist to us....it's not like we could tell the hg's what to expect. I'd like it if we were given a schedule or notice of when certain game altering events were going to take place. We could be privy to that info...especially to dispel rumors of collusion, unfairly steering the comps to one group's/person's advantage and outright fixing the comps altogether.

...oh wait...they're not rumors...BB is fixing the comps! :angry2:

that'd be interesting, i'd like unexpected twists (even on a rather convienently placed week for them to choose this one) but just going by bb history, i'd think they'd have fifty commercials announcing 'tune in to see what the next big twist is going to be' if they were really going to do something different

I don't like it. :evil:

At least last year when they had the twist that Boogie won (and never got to use), we all knew about it from the start.

The fact that they would do this at the last minute makes me think that they should just eliminate everyone and put their 2 favorites at the end already.

What's the point if certain people can't be evicted?

If I was one of the HGs and this happened I'd walk around all day muttering "The show is fixed...The show is fixed..."

What's the worst they could do? Remove them from the house? They're guarenteeing that anyway by picking sides.

Bah!

I hope this backfires for CBS. :censored:

I just watched a podcast on the front page, from week 4...

The banner plane flys over. Not one camera tracks it, but two, with a far away shot, then close up, and finally a shot of it just skimming the trees. In the faraway shot, it's hard to see exactly what the banner says. Then it comes down closer, and HG's get a closer look. I think it was a plant. I think CBS hired that plane, and did it to stir things up. How many times do plane banners get camera coverage on BB?

That banner, was responsible for the break up of the ruling alliance. Another example of the producers trying to fix the game in their favor. My opinion.

Archived