Pov - Week 6

luvmanatees

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, what happened when the knife incident...didn't theyhave to viote out someone that week, too?

If Dick went off so badly that he got the boot...or just walked out of the house (Both highly doubtful) I think they should still make the houseguests evict. Jess would have to replace Dick and someone would still leave.

With the knife incident, because the dude with the knife, sorry forgot his name, was 'asked to leave' because of his behaviour they counted that as the eviction.

If they were to kick him out and do an eviction, BB would be short one show for the season as they have alloted show times etc.

Anything yet on POV?

I keep thinking that either something went very wrong with the comp, something went very wrong with a guest, or like someone else said it's a comp where they take turns doing something and whoever has the best time wins.

That could talk all season with these people.

BB would probably just stop the comp and make them all pick a number 1 through 10.

Well this is a bit more extreme of a season. They've never asked for people to give up HOHs or money amounts. So Endurance POV wouldn't be so out of the box. Could it be who can play croquet the longest?

Lol probably not but still!

I have to think, if CBS planned an endurance POV, then they would lock the non-players out and not allow them to see what was going on. That way, we would still have the feeds...though boring...but watching Dustin pick his nose is more exciting than this...

I really bet ol' Rich in the feeds live room forgot to push the button.

Didn't Jen get a slop pass? Do you think there may be a chance she could get her $250,000 should she win back?

With the knife incident, because the dude with the knife, sorry forgot his name, was 'asked to leave' because of his behaviour they counted that as the eviction.

Justin, and that was so long ago that there wasn't even a POV then. I'm sure they'll come up w/ something else, like scratch one of the double elimination weeks. It's probably there for that very reason, like snow days in school.

What the hell is a snow day?? I'm roasting in 100+ heat in Atlanta and I really can't remember snow.

What if something extremely dramatic happened and they don't want us to know until the show and leave the feeds down?

who would EVER think a reality show was RIGGED?!

give me my props now :animated_rotfl: i been exposing bb for years. what i find funny is folks who were in all of bb rigged thread for year saying it wasnt now switching up lmbao lmbao

It seems like Ick won POV. Just a few moments ago, Amber said something like... "I assume he's going to use it on you... " talking to Daniele.

Archived