Pov - Week 6

luvmanatees

Right, but the fact that it would be brought in (all speculation and no confirmation) would mean that they are giving Dick/Dani a chance to win it at an opportune time for them.

Think that'll bother them?

They've gotten away with lots more flagrant stuff than that...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"doesn't mean they will win"

The comps are generally geared to certain players strengths when BB feels it's time for them to win something.

If we really want to get into CBS conspiracies, what about Dick's comment that he fully expects to go up on the block 3 or 4 times? Perhaps CBS prepped him for the show and told him they wanted to keep him around as the bad-guy-ratings-getter?

:animated_scratchchin:

i don't know about dani adding nothing to the drama, because i'm a dani fan i guess i see it differently. but it seems to me like the after dark cameras spend a fairly large percentage of time focused on her face, no matter what she's doing. anyone else feel that way?

Yes, because I'd rather see something happening instead of her peeling her split ends while Dick gives her pep talks.

who would EVER think a reality show was RIGGED?!

If anyone feels something's rigged, especially if they have some taping from the live feeds, they should immediately contact the FCC Enforcement Bureau with their suspicion and whatever documentation they have to support it. Bitching about it here is pointless. How hypocritical is it to moan about the LNC being spineless and doing nothing and yet turn around and do nothing but cry like Amber about how CBS is f*ing you over.

surf, in an ideal world that would be nice.

But the reality is that the manipulation that's being done CANNOT be proven---CBS could, and would, cast doubts on any accusation, enough, at least, that they probably couldn't be called up on anything.

As for "moaning" and "crying", I for one am doing none of that!!

I find the whole thing quite amusing; if I didn't, I'd have given up watching the show a long time ago.

OK, if this is true i would be REALLY happy. But if eric plays, he says he is only going to go around and knock around Dick's ball. Dick said he is going to go around and knock around everyone else to help Dani win the comp. So the way i see it is the whole thing was made up this week to keep dick and dani and keep people watching for everything he does. Lets face it, it will be boring when he leaves. Dani has already won 3 comps, dick has won 1, Zach hasn't won any, and jen has won 3. Zach said he won't use it though to keep his cover with eric's side. So if Jen plays, they have a 3/6 chance. Dani will win and they will stay and it will keep people watching.

Archived