Pov - Week 6

luvmanatees

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dick and Danielle come off the block - why on earth would they put Zach and Jen up!!??? I think they should put up Waaaahmber and Dunceton!! Or even put up Eric and Dunceton... Waaaahmber's ability to grasp complicated concepts would limit her threat level - without her "director" Dunceton. They are the two biggest liars and threats. Eric is a real player and - even if they wanted him out - they would put a dent in his votes.

I'm not very good at the game and my personal favorites definitely play a part. Still, poor Jen and Zach haven't done anything to D&D recently and they did back them up during Danielle's HOH term.

Whew! What a twist. Maybe it would be worth watching just oooone more episode....

Kat

PS: Okay, I'm hooked on the darn show and need to get a life!!! :animated_rotfl:

Does anyone think that Eric does not have a ball in the bag? I think CBS does not put a ball in for him because we get to vote for him. I think Eric knows it with all his bravado about wanting to get to play POV and wanting to win HOH. He doesn't want either.

We will see......

This happens when someone that causes a ruckus in the house is in danger of leaving before the show wants them to go.

Ugh...remember the Diamond Veto?

.CBS just can't go add a coup now.

They probably can't, in theory, but they could always stick it in the "Expect the unexpected" category...

CBS has been thrown some curves...the AP disaster, Eric's going on the block before they were ready, ensuing in the DR "chats" to make sure Eric wasn't evicted, determinedly keeping Dick because they want him there, etc etc.

So, sure they can and will manipulate this comp to make sure that one of the Donato's (if not both) will stay.

who would EVER think a reality show was RIGGED?

Oops, you're right, Elisabeth.

For a while there I was also believing that Santa Claus and The Tooth Fairy are not real.

I've gotta get a grip... :naughty:

With the diamond veto in BB4, what was so special about that? Isn't it the same veto that's used in every comp at the final four, b/c the winner of the veto is basically the one vote for the week, unless it's HOH who wins it. What was extra special about the diamond veto when Allison won?

What was the dimond vito? And I think it would be great to see the reactions of all of the nerdheard2 if they do use the coup and Dick wins it to see how fast they will kiss his butt if they know he can replace the nominations with anyone

That's very true lala, but the difference was that they had a veto comp in the final four instead of the final five as they had in previous seasons. Just in time for Allison, the villian of the house, to save herself from sure eviction.

One would think that CBS would want Dani to go, seeming as how she adds nothing to the drama.

Archived