Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

bb19-raven-walton.jpg

Raven Walton (23)

Hometown: DeValls Bluff, Ark.

Current City: DeValls Bluff, Ark. 

Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly and outgoing. 

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? OMG it would have to be Frankie Grande! I love how he played the game. Even after they found out his sister was famous he played it off so well! If I had been on his season I swear we would have been two peas in a pod! I loved how much fun he was and how he always talked to the cameras. 

Social Media: Twitter 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, PaganMom said:

This is one that I see muting a LOT when I am doing some LFU work.. Her voice is going to induce a LOT of migraines for me this year :(

gave me a headache too and all that pointing and gesturing ...put her in a strait jacket she won't be able to talk

7 hours ago, WOC said:

She is playing hard. Is that a good thing at this point in the game?

Somehow everyone seems to accept how she behaves...I think she exudes just the right amount of naive nuttiness that puts people off noticing that she is playing hard.

After last nights "show" they did during bbad about all she's been through and how she's still so positive, the older brother in me comes out (as it has/will with others in the house) and I just have to love the kid and want to protect her. The damn kid names her pacemakers! Thumper, Thunder, and now Thor. The next one will be Theodore. 

Don't take this the wrong way but they are playing up her illness way to much on BB and on social media. Her mother is doing more interviews and there are a lot of Go Fund Me pages on social media so she doesn't lose her dancing studio and to pay her medical bills.

I wish her the best but it should not be a factor in the game. (or lack there of)