Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

Just my observation, but did anyone else notice the night she was screaming at Matt for the shampoo and baby powder crap, (a fight which SHE started), she was DEMANDING that they go to the diary room "RIGHT NOW MATTHEW"?  She must have repeated that 50x.

Anyway, I think it was her way of trying to be like Ms. Boobs and Josh doing a double dr session (about Josh taking her place on slop).  She pulls these screaming stunts thinking she is going to get more air time.  It seems as if she NEEDS to be the center of attention.  Well, good luck with that missy cuz you seem to have more haters than fans.  

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All these HGs screaming and baiting the two people on Paul's sayso made for bad TV because there was no way to understand what they were saying ...so many of you were appalled at their behavior and yet I guess BB was happy with it as something to make viewers feel like they were seeing action...that seems to be the best they can evoke besides the prurient responses to the sexual antics of the couples. There is no game play this season because no one has any desire to strategize against Paul...and once both of these are gone, it will take Paul to motivate how they all get picked off without even noticing that it is happening...sort of like the frog who dies as water heats up and does not notice it is getting cooked.

10 hours ago, NYROSE said:

All these HGs screaming and baiting the two people on Paul's sayso made for bad TV because there was no way to understand what they were saying ...so many of you were appalled at their behavior and yet I guess BB was happy with it as something to make viewers feel like they were seeing action...that seems to be the best they can evoke besides the prurient responses to the sexual antics of the couples. There is no game play this season because no one has any desire to strategize against Paul...and once both of these are gone, it will take Paul to motivate how they all get picked off without even noticing that it is happening...sort of like the frog who dies as water heats up and does not notice it is getting cooked.

Maybe someone will actually grow a set and pick off Paul.  I think once he is gone, it might (and I stress might) get better and we could see some actual game play.  One can only hope.  If they all continue to let Paul play their games, well then, maybe he should win. *sigh*

14 hours ago, PF364 said:

Maybe someone will actually grow a set and pick off Paul.  I think once he is gone, it might (and I stress might) get better and we could see some actual game play.  One can only hope.  If they all continue to let Paul play their games, well then, maybe he should win. *sigh*

yea should...sigh...

Everytime she goes off about Jessica accusing her of hiding the cat ears, I end up shouting but you did hide them.

the other night when Raven was being unsympathetic about Jessica telling Josh that he picked on her on her emotionally worse day (her dad's death anniversary), my eyes almost rolled out of my head. She said Jessica accused her of hiding the ears on a tragic for Raven day then she lists about 10 other poor Raven things. Since Raven's life is such a disaster, she can't be sympathetic towards anyone. There was so many things listed than I ended up not being able to remember any but that maybe her grandma won't remember her when she gets out of the bb house. 

Yes, Jessica was playing the victim, but Raven's life just has to be far worse than anyone else's.

They're both FOS along with every other cast member.  They all need to do and say things to stay in the house. You would think that someone dealing with two terminal illnesses that BB would be a day at the park for raven. And according to Jessica she was going to be the smartest player in the house. She turned out to be a dumb dud too!

2 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Everytime she goes off about Jessica accusing her of hiding the cat ears, I end up shouting but you did hide them.

the other night when Raven was being unsympathetic about Jessica telling Josh that he picked on her on her emotionally worse day (her dad's death anniversary), my eyes almost rolled out of my head. She said Jessica accused her of hiding the ears on a tragic for Raven day then she lists about 10 other poor Raven things. Since Raven's life is such a disaster, she can't be sympathetic towards anyone. There was so many things listed than I ended up not being able to remember any but that maybe her grandma won't remember her when she gets out of the bb house. 

Yes, Jessica was playing the victim, but Raven's life just has to be far worse than anyone else's.

Kinda like Raven telling everyone that Jess physically grabbed her and yanked her in the room where she was attacked by Jody for being sketchy (which was part of the lead up to the whole over the top bullying thing). When you watched Wednesday's episode Jess never laid a hand on her, in all actuality it was Raven that grabbed Jess' arm as Jess tried to walk away and Jess had to ask her to let go.

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

Kinda like Raven telling everyone that Jess physically grabbed her and yanked her in the room where she was attacked by Jody for being sketchy (which was part of the lead up to the whole over the top bullying thing). When you watched Wednesday's episode Jess never laid a hand on her, in all actuality it was Raven that grabbed Jess' arm as Jess tried to walk away and Jess had to ask her to let go.

You can always tell when Raven's lying or exaggerating... her mouth is moving!

Obviously if she is truly terminally ill, I have empathy for Raven.  However, that doesn't mean she is not an annoying game player that is using her illness at every possible turn to garner sympathy in the game.  Everyone knows the scrutinity that you sign up for when you agree to be on BB.  And there is no excuse for not knowing.  All they have to do is watch prior seasons before coming into the house.  Ravens problem is the same as many other others that have played the game over the years.  Entitlement. For some reason, she thinks she is owed something.  Sorry sister you're not owed anything, except your stipend when you leave the game.  Stop going on and on about your physical stuff.  Just shut up about it already.  If you do and start to really just play the game, you could have a shot.  Because then you would gain a reputation with the other houseguests of playing hard DESPITE your physical limitations. Now that would be bad ass.  But I'm not holding my breath. 

Sounds like the majority of HGs are getting tired and annoyed with Raven and Matt.  Her cookie baking will not win her the prize.  I believe her days will be numbered when Jessica, Cody and Mark and Elena are gone.  As for her physical limitations and her saying she has to be careful what she eats, seems a lot of times I see her stuffing her face with the HOH junk food.  Have yet to see her run to the john to heave - maybe in live feeds? - but that is supposedly what happens if she doesn't eat right.

8 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I seem to remember someone mentioned that she ant be on slop? Is that true? If she can't participate on all things BB she should not have been cast.  Same as Christmas should be gone. Now she is in jury. Ugh 

She's not on slop because she won a free pass for the whole season way at the beginning, not because of her problem.  Doubt she could be accepted as contestant if she didn't do slop.

12 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

She's not on slop because she won a free pass for the whole season way at the beginning, not because of her problem.  Doubt she could be accepted as contestant if she didn't do slop.

Ya, now I remember. Thanks that was a long time ago lol

8 hours ago, HeleneL said:

And THAT was awfully convenient, wasn't it? The one person who allegedly can't eat anything without throwing up is free to shovel junk food into her mouth for the whole season.

From the live updates...

1:17PM BBT: Xmas tells Matt and Raven that what Jody has is powerful, having one person that they fully trust/that has their back. Raven says that Cody tried to kiss her, but that she would not tell Jessica because she doesn’t want her to blow up again. Xmas says she must have done something to him on day 1. Raven says that Cody told her he couldn’t be with her because she can’t have kids.

I find this hard to believe (Cody and Raven)! Did anyone ever see this or is it another Raven story?

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

From the live updates...

1:17PM BBT: Xmas tells Matt and Raven that what Jody has is powerful, having one person that they fully trust/that has their back. Raven says that Cody tried to kiss her, but that she would not tell Jessica because she doesn’t want her to blow up again. Xmas says she must have done something to him on day 1. Raven says that Cody told her he couldn’t be with her because she can’t have kids.

I find this hard to believe (Cody and Raven)! Did anyone ever see this or is it another Raven story?

Can't see that happening in this lifetime.  Do you think stone faced Cody would tolerate her screeching and constantly hitting and throwing things at him?

19 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Can't see that happening in this lifetime.  Do you think stone faced Cody would tolerate her screeching and constantly hitting and throwing things at him?

Just when you think this show can't sink any lower, the couples of the house and especially raven manage to turn the game into a soap opera. 

On 8/6/2017 at 11:25 AM, Keepittogether said:

Obviously if she is truly terminally ill, I have empathy for Raven.  However, that doesn't mean she is not an annoying game player that is using her illness at every possible turn to garner sympathy in the game.  Everyone knows the scrutinity that you sign up for when you agree to be on BB.  And there is no excuse for not knowing.  All they have to do is watch prior seasons before coming into the house.  Ravens problem is the same as many other others that have played the game over the years.  Entitlement. For some reason, she thinks she is owed something.  Sorry sister you're not owed anything, except your stipend when you leave the game.  Stop going on and on about your physical stuff.  Just shut up about it already.  If you do and start to really just play the game, you could have a shot.  Because then you would gain a reputation with the other houseguests of playing hard DESPITE your physical limitations. Now that would be bad ass.  But I'm not holding my breath. 

Well said.  

On 8/6/2017 at 8:45 AM, WOC said:

Raven has a unique relationship with reality.  

So wish they would all flip and get Raven out! She is so dang loud and just yucky!  I was surprised they were all ok with her cooking dinner. I saw where Ramses was questioning her cooking cause most of them got sick early in the season.  Hmmmmmm  Maybe she was trying to get rid of her competition LOL :ph34r: