Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I tried but Grodner said I was getting to close to the wall. 

LOL!

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

During the fight Raven showed her true mean colors along with the others. What a tool.

Yeah, sweet Raven isn't so sweet.

Last night she and Matt were standing by the hammock where Paul was lying between Elena's legs (she was rubbing his scalp and hair) and Raven was shoveling potato chips into her mouth. I thought she said she had to be careful what she ate and could only eat a small amount at a time. 

2 hours ago, straykat said:

Last night she and Matt were standing by the hammock where Paul was lying between Elena's legs (she was rubbing his scalp and hair) and Raven was shoveling potato chips into her mouth. I thought she said she had to be careful what she ate and could only eat a small amount at a time. 

She must have forgotten that she's "very sick" for a few minutes.  And, you know, "terminal".  :lol:

1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

No, she MET Paul at a meet and greet, she didn't know him. 

On Monday at 2:50PM BBT Raven and Matt still talking. Raven tells Matt that she trusts Paul. She says Paul knows her outside of the game. She says that she can't tell the HG that they know each other outside the game but that is why he stands up for her.

It sounded like they really knew each other....my bad.

9 minutes ago, LAGreekGirl said:

On Monday at 2:50PM BBT Raven and Matt still talking. Raven tells Matt that she trusts Paul. She says Paul knows her outside of the game. She says that she can't tell the HG that they know each other outside the game but that is why he stands up for her.

It sounded like they really knew each other....my bad.

I heard her say that too.  Maybe we'll find out their connection, or maybe Raven just thinks they have a connection.  

Hello everyone. I haven't posted on here since Janelles last season. Watching BBAD the other day made me want to rejoin so I could complain about Raven. I seen when Matt was throwing baby powder on her and she was acting so mad, and every second word out of her mouth was the f- word. She also changed her voice to something with an accent and then sounding like a baby. I think she is a horrible player. 

9 hours ago, Lady_Jani said:

Hello everyone. I haven't posted on here since Janelles last season. Watching BBAD the other day made me want to rejoin so I could complain about Raven. I seen when Matt was throwing baby powder on her and she was acting so mad, and every second word out of her mouth was the f- word. She also changed her voice to something with an accent and then sounding like a baby. I think she is a horrible player. 

Her game play is pretty much non-existent and I suspect she's mentally ill.  

I cringe every time she votes and says "Hi Julie" in that high-pitched squeal.  I need to get faster with the mute button.  

13 hours ago, Roli said:

I heard her say that too.  Maybe we'll find out their connection, or maybe Raven just thinks they have a connection.  

That's what it is, there's 1 pic of them together she posted on her Instagram 

She mentioned it to him one night and he told her he didn't remember her. 

IMG_5095.JPG

2 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

That's what it is, there's 1 pic of them together she posted on her Instagram 

She mentioned it to him one night and he told her he didn't remember her. 

IMG_5095.JPG

Probably a hg stalker. Look, she dressed like him to try and impress him. I guess she didn't go on and on about her terminal illness, who could forget that? 

Just now, Lamasquerade said:

Probably a hg stalker. Look, she dressed like him to try and impress him. I guess she didn't go on and on about her terminal illness, who could forget that? 

Unless he toned her out and let her ramble hoping to get some action out of her. 

Word is they hung out for like 2 hours that night. I have a feeling it was more like, it took him 2 hours to get rid of her. 

5 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Unless he toned her out and let her ramble hoping to get some action out of her. 

Word is they hung out for like 2 hours that night. I have a feeling it was more like, it took him 2 hours to get rid of her. 

Lol. Sometimes the way he looks at her when she is talking about her condition you know he is holding back a one big STFU. When the numbers dwindle and if she is there with him, I'm sure we will hear it from him.

This little two-bit snit needs to go and fast!  She adds absolutely nothing to the show and is a waste of space. If they don't get her gone soon, she'll end up sliding into the finals.  I guess being a goat might entice someone to take her to final two.  Ugh.

51 minutes ago, carmen said:

This little two-bit snit needs to go and fast!  She adds absolutely nothing to the show and is a waste of space. If they don't get her gone soon, she'll end up sliding into the finals.  I guess being a goat might entice someone to take her to final two.  Ugh.

Yeah, I really hope she doesn't get to F2.  I'd be fine with her going before jury too.