Best of the Live Feeds!

7213_zps1afe0d0e.jpg

Monday, July 1 / 12:21 AM / All Cameras / 1 Hour- Buckle up for the best hour of feeds so far this season! After hogging all the wine for himself and getting drunk, Jeremy tells off half the house, leading to a series of various fights, drama and tears. Watch Camera 1 & 2 and then go back and watch Camera 3 & 4 because great stuff happens on both. You won't regret it.

I 2nd watching both different cameras for an hour. I can't believe HOW much stuff happened on both sides of this. Crazy shit!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/5 8:10pm cam 4 Nick and GM have a tender moment.

I dare you not to laugh! :laugh4:

7/6 6:47 pm cam 1 Candace convo with Aryan & Kaitlin...plants seeds of doubt on Jeremy's loyalty to them...after she leaves, they start to question Jeremy's game.

Edited by ImIn

^ thanks...I edited my post to correct date.

bb15-00319.jpg

Monday, July 8 / 12:55 AM / Camera 3 & 4 / 5 Minutes- Elissa tells Nick she doesn't trust him.

Thanks - She said she wants to make a big move. She said she is going with the house. :kwasny:

70316caf-207f-4e75-8d24-ebb060f62ade_zps

Thursday, July 11 / 10:53 pm / Camera 3 & 4 / 30 minutes- Thursday was a night of drama! This was my favorite 30 minutes. The Mean Girls push Candice to the breaking point and Howard must intervene and carry her out of the room. Then, don't miss the encore when Amanda soon comes in and gives Aaryn a verbal beatdown!

7213_zps1afe0d0e.jpg

Monday, July 1 / 12:21 AM / All Cameras / 1 Hour- Buckle up for the best hour of feeds so far this season! After hogging all the wine for himself and getting drunk, Jeremy tells off half the house, leading to a series of various fights, drama and tears. Watch Camera 1 & 2 and then go back and watch Camera 3 & 4 because great stuff happens on both. You won't regret it.

I swear the audacity that these people have to yell at people after they were the ones to drink the wine. Jeremy is a bully and thinks he was put on this earth as God's Gift to man kind. If I was in that house I would have him as a target every week. Forget about Elissa, go after Jeremy until he is gone.

7/16 1:16 am - 1:32 am cam2 Aaryn & Kaitlin have a laugh in the storage room....then Judd gets involved, and they play a practical joke. funny! :lol:

( don't know when the recipient of the joke found out about it)

6b02340e-ff72-4887-bf61-06e13231b60f_zps

Friday, July 12 / 9:44 pm / Camera 3 & 4 / 30 Minutes- Howard and Spencer call a partial house meeting to come clean about all of their dishonesty.

Dang! Doesn't he look good there! I mean all games aside that dude is fine!

7/16 2:29 am cam 2 (you may have to switch cams during) GM discovers her Nick "shrine" is gone... :bigcry:. (not the practical joke I referenced in post above, and pay attention early on...Howard in towel flashes :faint: )

9a5364e3-4350-4d53-8b42-f106b8065e80_zps

Friday, July 12 / 11:00 pm / Camera 3 & 4 / 1 Hour, 30 Minutes- It was an interesting night in the HOH on Friday. This clip includes interesting strategy talk, a Howard/Amanda fight and an Amanda/Elissa fight.

WOW!!!! That man is fine! Thank you GreatSaltLuke!!! Now how can I get this pic for my icon!!! :)