Best of the Live Feeds!

Last year, this post was called Live Feed Clip of the Day but I thought that was a bit restricting because some days have tons of exciting stuff and some days are so boring you’d probably be more entertained watching your cat take a nap. I’ll be posting clips I find entertaining whether it is significant strategy talk, a good fight, an interesting meltdown or something hilarious but this is a community effort so feel free to share clips you found interesting as well. If you haven't figured out how to access flashback on the feeds, you simply need to click the calendar icon in the feeds and enter the information listed in these posts. Here’s hoping for a season of great feeds!

e0794cec-80d8-451c-a839-9988621c253e_zps

Thursday, June 27 / 11:02 AM / Camera 3 & 4 / 55 minutes - As the veto competition approaches, a desperate Elissa, finding herself being a target of the house, reveals her MVP status to McCrae and attempts to secure an alliance.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really "best"...more like interesting...

Saturday 6/29/13 7:48pm cam 4...Kaitlin & Aaryn talk about the guys and then at 7:52 camera switches to Jeremy & David talking about the girls.

meat wallet...really? smh.

Candy & Aaryn have a cat hat fight...

fb 6/30/13 12:39am cam 1

GM & Aaryn continue to biatch about Candy 12:50 cam 4

Thank you SO much for this. In years past, the main page of Morty's would have a **FLASHBACK ALERT** mention highlighting if something interesting happened, so we could go back and watch. I haven't seen anything like that this year and I've been disappointed that I can scroll through and look for the juicy parts, so I really appreciate this thread.

Thanks for this thread! I guess someone missed posting about Davids little reveil? 2:21pm on 6/29 cam 3, rear shot on cam 4. (viewer discretion advised)

Here is one of Amanda and McCray 5:40am Cam1 and also 7:14am cam 2 . (viewer discretion definatly advised)

Thanks for this thread! I guess someone missed posting about Davids little reveil? 2:21pm on 6/29 cam 3, rear shot on cam 4. (viewer discretion advised)

Here is one of Amanda and McCray 5:40am Cam1 and also 7:14am cam 2 . (viewer discretion definatly advised)

5:40 AM cam1 is just Jeremy and one of the girls asleep.. nothing is happening. Did you intend to put a different date or is this for today, 6/30? It isn't even McCrae, cause I can see Jeremy's tattoo. I assume you're going by Big Brother time? (PST)

Edit: Just watched the other one also.. 7:4am cam 2. I could see McCrae, but both of them were just sleeping, nothing happening. Amanda rolled over at one point but didn't appear to wake up, and I can hear someone walking around off camera. I watched for about 2 minutes and nothing happened. Can you clarify the date/times, or what we're supposed to be seeing?

Thanks for this thread! I guess someone missed posting about Davids little reveil? 2:21)pm on 6/29 cam 3, rear shot on cam 4. (viewer discretion advised)

Hehe I avoided that on purpose but thanks for posting for the ladies. Now if one of the multitude of pretty chicks this season could slip up, I'd be all over that!

5:40 AM cam1 is just Jeremy and one of the girls asleep.. nothing is happening. Did you intend to put a different date or is this for today, 6/30? It isn't even McCrae, cause I can see Jeremy's tattoo. I assume you're going by Big Brother time? (PST)

Edit: Just watched the other one also.. 7:4am cam 2. I could see McCrae, but both of them were just sleeping, nothing happening. Amanda rolled over at one point but didn't appear to wake up, and I can hear someone walking around off camera. I watched for about 2 minutes and nothing happened. Can you clarify the date/times, or what we're supposed to be seeing?

Sorry, I think it's either 6/28 or 6/29. I watched them right away so I didn't note down the date. But the one where David reveals it ALL should be the right time because I copied and pasted it from his thread.

Hehe I avoided that on purpose but thanks for posting for the ladies. Now if one of the multitude of pretty chicks this season could slip up, I'd be all over that!

Hey, You gotta take care if us ladies too! :bangin:

7/2 3:34an cam 4

Amanda comes out of diary room pissed at McCrae. Apparently he spilled the beans about their relationship in the DR...as if we didn't already know from watching the live feeds. (she has a boyfriend irl.) :lol:

^Theirs! Amanda and McCrae have been sharing a bed, swapping spit, and, allegedly, other bodily fluids, during the course of her his Hoh. It was supposed to be on the DL. ;)

LOL .... " It was supposed to be on the DL. "

Yep, most of it was :laugh4:

(and if she does have a guy on the 'outside'... I'm sure he knows what's going on in that HOH room by now)

7213_zps1afe0d0e.jpg

Monday, July 1 / 12:21 AM / All Cameras / 1 Hour- Buckle up for the best hour of feeds so far this season! After hogging all the wine for himself and getting drunk, Jeremy tells off half the house, leading to a series of various fights, drama and tears. Watch Camera 1 & 2 and then go back and watch Camera 3 & 4 because great stuff happens on both. You won't regret it.

1e8999d1-331a-454d-a31c-18614839ccbf_zps

Monday, July 1 / 10:40 PM / Camera 1 & 2 / 1 Hour- Aaryn spends over an hour crushing David's soul with "well-intentioned" criticism and cruelty. Some highlights include his lack of ambition, his lack of personality, his lack of intelligence, his lack of confidence, his lack of self worth, her superiority over him, her interest in Jeremy over him, etc. And the poor bastard keeps begging for more. I don't know who I'm more disgusted with. On second thought, this is a depressing clip, don't watch it.

Thanks for doing this everyone! I dont have the feeds, but am curious to see both of the above does anyone have a link to a picture or video? I tried googling and came up empty handed. TIA :notworthy:

1e8999d1-331a-454d-a31c-18614839ccbf_zps

Monday, July 1 / 10:40 PM / Camera 1 & 2 / 1 Hour- Aaryn spends over an hour crushing David's soul with "well-intentioned" criticism and cruelty. Some highlights include his lack of ambition, his lack of personality, his lack of intelligence, his lack of confidence, his lack of self worth, her superiority over him, her interest in Jeremy over him, etc. And the poor bastard keeps begging for more. I don't know who I'm more disgusted with. On second thought, this is a depressing clip, don't watch it.

I agree with the part I bolded. It's really just a bunch of BS and it's not worth your time.

7213_zps1afe0d0e.jpg

Monday, July 1 / 12:21 AM / All Cameras / 1 Hour- Buckle up for the best hour of feeds so far this season! After hogging all the wine for himself and getting drunk, Jeremy tells off half the house, leading to a series of various fights, drama and tears. Watch Camera 1 & 2 and then go back and watch Camera 3 & 4 because great stuff happens on both. You won't regret it.

Wow this was wild on cam 1! I think Helen is doing a good job here. Now I gotta watch cam 3 or 4.