Best of the Live Feeds!

WOW!!!! That man is fine! Thank you GreatSaltLuke!!! Now how can I get this pic for my icon!!! :)

LOL should I just replace this thread with the Howard Picture of the Day?

80ed5379-a864-4578-818a-a2ebc3999f0c_zps

Saturday, July 13 / 7:11 pm / Camera 3 &4 / 35 minutes- Kaitlin campaigns to Helen to backdoor Howard instead of Jeremy while Helen tries to bring Kaitlin into her alliance.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wed. July 17 / 9:15 p.m. BBT

The Rosco Show about to finally begin after a bunch of false starts.

Lasts about an hour

(just in case you haven't heard about what they threw together... the HG's staged a 'talk' show similar to The Talk or The View)

It kept the little hamsters busy for awhile... lol .... and it gave some viewers something to look at on the Live Feeds

3:15 7/23 cam2 Elissa puts Howard down about him using religion in the game, then goes off on Andy & McCrae about her religious views...blows it out of proportion. she mistook something they said/did...continues to the bathroom...and into the chair bedroom... She cuckoo!

She totally blew that way out of proportion. Andy and McCrae told her over and over again that they wouldn't laugh at or make fun of her and her religion in any way and she just wasn't listening. She was a broken record saying over and over again how important religion is in her daily life and she doesn't care what the others think about that. It's like she was having a conversation with herself.

14e8c691-e93c-4811-a689-599752d1b9c7_zps

Tuesday, July 23 / 7:32 pm / All Cameras / 1 Hour- In an attempt to save Kaitlin from going home instead of Aaryn, Elissa spills the beans to Kaitlin in the kitchen about her being in danger. Kaitlin does not keep this information quiet, leading to 30 minutes of chaos followed by a house meeting to find out the truth. To get the full scope of the craziness, start with the Elissa/Kaitlin conversation at 7:32 pm on Camera 1/2 and then watch both Camera 1/2 and 3/4 up until the house meeting when all cameras are on the same thing.

So I see that Amanda is the only one allowed to be a couple in the house.

Hey McCrea ........... yoooooooooooo hooooooooooo Amanda has ruined YOUR game.

My favorite argument yesterday was about 12:25 pm on the live feeds. Spencer and Mandy just kept going round and round.... He prevailed with the cooler head.