Shane, Week 1

CeCiMom

a power house in physical comps

looks like the class of the field in that department

he will have to work to make the finale :animated_bouncy:

I haven't watched the interviews or looked too in depth at profiles so not sure if he's in a relationship or not, but I see a showmance with him and someone.. maybe Danielle. Undecided on him at this point.

For some reason this guy just couldn't keep his eyes off of Wil on BBAD...lol

Supposedly this guy is a serious male model, workout gear, etc. Who follows only other male models on twitter. Have no idea what this implicates. And could care less.

Seriously, he seems like a good old boy, with wanderin' eyes...lol

at first i was thinking it was stupid for him to have won pov

but he is already going to be huge target

throwing it wouldn't throw off the scent

so i guess it doesnt matter :animated_bouncy:

good guy shane warning kara this morning about the shower..... how she should stand close to the door so the "internet feed doesn't get ya".

uhmmmmmmmm..... gee theres maybe 50 fully nude pics of this girl floating around the internet....... every part of her body exposed in high definition.........

he's worried about some low resolution distance shot at a bad angle i mean really guy

Dude is a male fitness model so he knows from lighting. Seriously, he seems like an OK guy so far. None of the newbie women stand out as special yet. If he is the new Jeff, where is his Jordan?

So if he's our Jeff this year then who is Jordan???? Wil? Hope not.

Kara would be perfect for him! He should be a hero and pull her off the block!

good guy shane warning kara this morning about the shower..... how she should stand close to the door so the "internet feed doesn't get ya".

uhmmmmmmmm..... gee theres maybe 50 fully nude pics of this girl floating around the internet....... every part of her body exposed in high definition.........

he's worried about some low resolution distance shot at a bad angle i mean really guy

Maybe he likes her! IF SO he should be the white kinght and come pull her off the block!

Or will he do as he's told? It's a shame that such overpowering All Stars like Janelle and Brit seem to blur out all the other women.

I am not liking that the HG are being spoken down to and controlled by the "coaches".