Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never thought the day would come that i would see shelly get off the give 500k to jeff/jordan train

did someone spiked her drink :food-smiley-005: or something ?

to go from the biggest jeff/jordan supporter in the house to wanting to go against their wishes and save daniele :animated_bouncy:

Maybe it wasn't J/J idolizing at all. Maybe, just maybe Sheldon knows what big heads they have, you know returning Dynamic Duos ( :animated_rotfl: )and all that stuff and she figured to play them with all that "I love you guys" stuff until she actually saw her "in?" Well, this is it and this is the time, so did she turn on them or just play them the whole time?

Hmmmmm....

Maybe it wasn't J/J idolizing at all. Maybe, just maybe Sheldon knows what big heads they have, you know returning Dynamic Duos ( :animated_rotfl: )and all that stuff and she figured to play them with all that "I love you guys" stuff until she actually saw her "in?" Well, this is it and this is the time, so did she turn on them or just play them the whole time?

Hmmmmm....

ROTFL! I love your rolling smiley... looks like it is bouncing off the walls!!!

Well if Shelly doesn't vote to OUT Dani (and I'm sure she won't if it doesn't look like Adam is flipping)...

and if Adam repeats what she's been doing the past few days...

and If A/J or J win HOH - she'll be slapped on the block for sure.

BUT... remember the Double Eviction :shocking:

This is going to be the loooongest 2 days.

(I almost don't want to turn on the feeds)

There goes Shelly, direct from reassuring dani in the backroom.......right out to reassuring J/J in the backyard......those lies just slide off her ton gue, like butta.....and she HAS to be lying to one of them

I've liked Shelly since the beginning....but now I don't know what to think of her. I am wondering if SHE even knows who the heck she is with right now. I can't for the life of me figure out what she is thinking. But I do know this, I am praying Adam calls her out on it--in front of J/J, would love to see how she will explain it.

If Adam calls Shelly out, she'll explain it like she explains EVERYTHING, by lying!

Too funny.......Shelly talking to Jeff about his career, "it's always best to STAY with the horse that brought you!" :animated_rotfl:

Watching Shelly makes ME crazy.......but when I thnk about it, she ALWAYS has done all this back & forth, granted not as hard as she is this week pressing Adam but when it comes down to it has she really EVER not voted J/J's way?

Last night when Shelly was pressing Jordo over and over and trying to get that commitment as a final2 with her drove me nuts. She just kept pushing Jordan even though Jordo kept telling her so much can happen and it is too early to think about Final2 or 3. She told Jordan that she was with them 100% and would never vote with the other side.

Then she goes straight to campaigning to keep Dani and go against J&J.

Then back to Jordan and telling her how loyal she is.

I can't stand her. She is worse to me then Maggie. :disappointed:

I look forward to Thursday and moving forward. I've no clue what is going to happen but one way or the other, the house will have a different dynamic after the first and a really different dynamic after the second. It is time.

Does anyone remember any HG as obvious as Shelly in her roadrunner antics from person to person? What she does/says reminds me somewhat of Natalie but not really. Natalie kept it closer or am I wrong? Maggie was pretty bad.

Hadn't thought about Maggie in forever. Is she the most hated hg ever? Or is Shelly going to win that title??

Shelly leaves me openmouthed. I have no clue what her BB goals are with all that she is doing. Sometimes, I think that she is crazed. She certainly acts crazed. Maggie never did. Maggie was lethal but quietly so. Maybe people who play the game this way believe in the famous quote often attributed to Machiavelli.

Hadn't thought about Maggie in forever. Is she the most hated hg ever? Or is Shelly going to win that title??

Natalie (from Jeff and Jordan's season) will always be my number one hated houseguest. Maggie and Ivette tie for 2nd!

I guess I missed something... when did BB tell us there was a double eviction this Thursday. I just watched Sunday's show and I didn't see any mention of it??? :confused:

Archived