Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Slimcruz might have nailed it with the thought that Shelly could be what happened to Rhoda from The Bad Seed...did anyone ever really clarify what animals she hunts????

I pulled up the following description for the main character...sounds plausible to me that Little Rhoda might have moved into the BB house:

From Wikipedia:

Rhoda Penmark Rhoda is portrayed as a sociopath, although the term was not widely used at the time. She has no conscience and will kill if necessary to get whatever she wants. By the time Christine, her mother, puts the truth together, Rhoda has already killed two people (a neighbor in Baltimore, and her classmate Claude Daigle). In time, she also kills Leroy, the apartment building's gardener and the only adult who sees through her. An adept manipulator, she can easily charm adults while eliciting fear and revulsion from other children, who can sense something wrong with her.

I'm seriously thinking split personality.......no one could be that good at conniving & manipulating.......one thing I'm noticing, she kinda gives everyone the same talk, just changes the names depending on who she's talking to.

Shelly is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth for the last week. Josie was right...she needs to pick a side. She's playing 1-JJ, 2-Kalia, 3-Dani. Covering all the bases, but it will catch up with her eventually, so I will not feel bad when she leaves. She was one of my favorites for awhile.

Shelly is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth for the last week. Josie was right...she needs to pick a side. She's playing 1-JJ, 2-Kalia, 3-Dani. Covering all the bases, but it will catch up with her eventually, so I will not feel bad when she leaves. She was one of my favorites for awhile.

It took her this long to leave a bad taste in your mouth? She has tasted horrible to me ever since she started getting caught in lies and broke down. It's not the playing every side in the house that bothers me it's the playing every side in the house AND constantly preaching about honesty, integrity, and loyalty to anyone that will listen. She is being an embarassment to her family.

Jordan has repeatedly told Shelly that if Jeff gets voted out at some point, Jordan would absolutely take Shelly with her to the F2. Hmmm, so Shelly thinks... time for Shelly to get Jeff out on someone else's HOH reign to keep that deal going, just in case.

I can't stand to watch the psychotic freak anymore. I keep expecting her to smash through a door and cry out, "Heeere's Shelly!" while wielding a large carving knife. She's completely insane and she's ruining the season. Don't they have to pass psychological evaluations before they go in there? :cookoo:

I can't stand to watch the psychotic freak anymore. I keep expecting her to smash through a door and cry out, "Heeere's Shelly!" while wielding a large carving knife. She's completely insane and she's ruining the season. Don't they have to pass psychological evaluations before they go in there? :cookoo:

She is running back and forth every 10 minutes and bashing one group to the other group. She is throwing Adam and everyone under the bus. She needs to get busted. Please please

She is running back and forth every 10 minutes and bashing one group to the other group. She is throwing Adam and everyone under the bus. She needs to get busted. Please please

I know. I'm starting to feel really bad for Adam because you can see what's coming. She's drop kicking him out of the house and he has no clue. She's turning the entire house against the guy. All because of a zing?? :( I think she may have really gotten upset with J/J because her key wasn't put first during the pov ceremony too. I can see J/J having to get a restraining order one day soon. I can also see Shelly in a white jacket, hugging herself tightly. :D

Shelly protecting Porsche as if she were her daughter?? WTF?? Shelly just wants a chance to play the game? WTH has she been doing these past few weeks--working for production?? Good Lord--this woman done went loco. That or she's one helluva an actress. In that case, she sooooo deserves an emmy!!

Oh, wow......the "like you were my daughter" comment to Porche really made me cringe.....hey, crazy lady, YOUR daughter is going to watch this show one day & see how you treated Porche earlier in the game......WTF are you thinking?

I'm sorry but, I've been watching the feeds and I think she's literally losing her mind. It's kinda sad. (Not sad enough for me to root for her and/or not want her out immediately but, it's just getting worse week by week and I don't want her daughter seeing any of this!)

Prune face is doing her weekly I suck and am embarrasing my family because I suck so bad act in preperation to throw yet another comp..tonight....can't believe they are not on to her BS...

It seems that Jordan is catching on but, she will not say anything she has said a few things tonight but, I am sure it will be too late when they figure it out. Also and dont throw things at me but, as much as I do not like rachel right now... I feel like she is being treated wrong. Its kind of like the mean girl thing and prune face is the worse one.

No way Shelly will vote for Dani now...she knows she slipped when she told Rachel that Jeff threw the veto that got Brendon backdoored....and Rachel made it so obvious to go staright to Dani 5 minutes later.......

OMGGG!!! Could it be??????????????????? Is Jordan FINALLLLY catching on to Shelly????? Is Shelly FINALLLLLY being exposed????? Omg I hope Rachel keeps making them think alll day long that she is voting w them so that way Shelly is caught red handed with NO way out!!! It will be soooooooo fun to watch!!! party_smilie.gif

Archived