Kalia - Week 7 - Nominee - Current HOH

CeCiMom

if the person that campaigned the most got to stay

kalia would be on the losing end there

i know she is pretty confident she is staying and probably doesnt want to campaign against her friend

nothing is ever a sure thing in bb so she should have at least gave more effort :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also forgot the whole double chocolate ice cream cake.

Why the hell is she crying all day? Is she gonna miss her girl crush Dani?

she's going to miss the slop.

those horizontal lines on that sweater are going to get a whole lot longer by the time she leaves the house.

Her BIG shock is when they are out of the house and Daniele has changed her cell number and........moved to France.

Or moved in with Sheldon. As I said in another thread Sheldon's Tony is probably her brother and Josie her niece. Sheldon needs to come out of the closet. Come on folks I'm only saying what you're thinking. No cards and letters please.

Or moved in with Sheldon. As I said in another thread Sheldon's Tony is probably her brother and Josie her niece. Sheldon needs to come out of the closet. Come on folks I'm only saying what you're thinking. No cards and letters please.

Nothing would surprise me about Shelly.

He seemed like a nice enough guy but something wasn't right there. They did show their wedding pic. He does't look like a military guy and that's why the child calls her maam, because military kids are brought up that way.

I think she attached herself to Jordan because she reminds her of her Josie. :animated_rotfl:

Back to Kalia: I wonder when her grooming session is? Maybe Brendan will catch a glimpse of that?

she is good at those q &a comps :animated_bouncy:

Has it hit Kalia yet that she was the expendable one on her "team".

But it was for Dani and of course they have to understand that.... ya know. They got out Jeff for Dani. They will be doing everything in the game for Dani.

Has it hit Kalia yet that she was the expendable one on her "team".

But...she stayed over Danielle, the best player in all of BB history. She must be doing something right...no wait, she stayed because everybody loves her.

I WAS thinking it!!! :animated_rotfl:

Archived