Kalia - Week 7 - Nominee - Current HOH

CeCiMom

Just a thought, Kalia wins HOH, puts up Shelly and Porsche, Adam wins POV and keeps the noms the same. Sweet revenge for Kalia after Dani, Porsche and Shelly bashing her and trying to evict her. Wishful thinking I know, maybe she's paying attention to the silent treatment and snide remarks she's been getting. :disappointed:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia's now insinuating that the "never put up Jordan" deal was supposed to be reciprocated by Jordan. Jordan NEVER said she wouldn't put up Kalia. Kalia's just looking for an excuse to back out of it now but who expected her to keep it 'til the end anyway? She's not too bright. After Dani's gone, she's going to be just as lost as she was in the beginning.

On BBAD, Kalia is chipper, happy, talkative. Playing a much better social game than gloomy gussie dani.

I agree, Im usually very much ANTI Kalia, but given the situations she has gotten herself into and back out of I think she is playing a much smarter game than she is given credit of. I feel really bad for her because of how badly Dani is doing her. Dani has no conscience at all and will shit on herself if she thought it would help her. Yet some how Kalia has managed to pull herself out of Danis ass enough to realize she has got to play her OWN game and save herself. At this point tho I think Kalias best move would actually be to go to JJ and R and let them know what Shelly Adam and Porsh are up to and al least try to make a F4 deal with them. Sure she may still be the 4th member of the alliance but at least its with the side who actually can WIN comps and it takes the target off of her on their side vs being the only one who seems able to win comps on her side and being 4th in line. However I dont know if she will wise up intime to realize her position esp with FF coming up thursday. Lets hope that Dani screws up royally and exposes her true feelings for Kalia and Kalia wises up. It would make for an interesting game change...

Any cowpies hit the fan on BBAD last nite? :eek:

All I know at some time she was sitting at the counter talking 10 miles an hour and I honestly thought there was a production problem since all I could see was her mouth moving and these jumbled ranting words. I caught one word out of it all "cookie."

All I know at some time she was sitting at the counter talking 10 miles an hour and I honestly thought there was a production problem since all I could see was her mouth moving and these jumbled ranting words. I caught one word out of it all "cookie."

Yum cookies :cookie: She's probably having wet dreams about food. Said she lost 3 lbs. since being on snot. :cookoo:

I just love how Kalia told Jeff in her talk with Jeff about how she wants to stay in the game and she is not a floater and she has shown that she is a good game player and is not afraid to make big game moves.... I was like huh? YOu won a HOH that was a easy question one...and then on your HOH you took out one of your own people Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha! Yeah your good! Before this last hoh she was talking to dani int he hoh room saying it better be an endurace comp... LOL like she is this great endurace player... Hmmmmmm you used your muffin top to keep you on ski's hahahahahahaha This chik is full of herself!!!

I just love how Kalia told Jeff in her talk with Jeff about how she wants to stay in the game and she is not a floater and she has shown that she is a good game player and is not afraid to make big game moves.... I was like huh? YOu won a HOH that was a easy question one...and then on your HOH you took out one of your own people Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha! Yeah your good! Before this last hoh she was talking to dani int he hoh room saying it better be an endurace comp... LOL like she is this great endurace player... Hmmmmmm you used your muffin top to keep you on ski's hahahahahahaha This chik is full of herself!!!

Jeff cut it short and sweet too . He wanted Kalia to shut her pie hole :animated_rotfl:

That woman must really be stupid to think j n j will take her to the end...And as she is being evicted I hope she suddenly remembers Danis warning to not trust them as she darts back to the kitchen to grab some more food to cram in her mouth as she exits to visit that hottie named Julie...

LMAO I read on Morty's twitter account that K is a crying hot mess and saying she need's to be voted out over Dani.

What a bunch of loonies. Is she tired of her paid vacation already or is Sheldon scaring the bejeebers out of her? I guess the latter since she is easily scared off and that is evident with the dealings she had with Jeff.

Archived