Rachel - Week 2

Well, I had a loooong diatribe typed here on how I hated Rachel.................but instead I decided to delete it and I will just say this:

I feel sorry for her and someone close to her needs to urge her to get some serious counseling and to reconsider marrying Brendon before they make a mess of their lives, and God forbid bring a child into the mix.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is one whacked out chicky that`s all I can say. I wish Jordan took advantage of having the chance to back door. sigh

I love Rachel and DO NOT think she is jealous of "pretty girls" at all. Actually Cassie might be a model (a big secret) but she is not the most beautiful girl to ever walk the planet (although Cassie probably thinks she is). Jordan is prettier IMHO. Dani and Porche are certainly as good looking as Cassie. Rachel is NOT a bad looking girl either.

Rachel is extremely competitive and goes into a "zone" when she competes and maybe some of the other competitors should try that for a change.

And for any posters who think she is stupid....get a grip. This girl has a degree in chemistry.

Compared to previous years, this group is very low key and if it weren't for Rachel (and Brendon), it would be a snooze fest.

You GO Rachel...

Yes, she has said she has a degree in Chemistry. However, she has no common sense. I'm all for someone being competitive. I applaud it. I hate people throwing comps. That being said, when you do lose, do so with grace. Buck it up and says congrats. Or, just keep your mouth shut and walk away. Also, I am fiercly competitive. I also hate to lose even a simple contest at work with the prize being a pat on the back. But if I lose, I don't go running to the break room, hiding and crying. I can't begin to imagine the stress of being in the BB house and thinking of votes and alliances 24/7. But come on, she is a grown ass woman who is about to get married. She needs to pick up her lower lip, grow a pair and play the game.

Rachel and Brendon are the epitome of "educated idiots." It's frightening that they plan to pro-create. I can't imagine these two morons trying to raise a child.

Rachel's the same snarky, self-centered skank she always was and for some reason they both really believe that everyone must play to further B/R's game only or else they're horrible traitors. I'm disliking them more this year than last and I really had hope for them in the beginning. You can't change the spots on a leopard though. Can't wait 'til one of them is evicted, hopefully Brendon first, and by a backdoor so there's no hope.

Cassie got a raw deal, imo, and as for looks, Cassi's butt would make Rachel a Sunday face. Rachel can't hold a candle to her.

I love Rachel and Brendon, even with the incredible drama they bring. I know this drama is awful for their game play , but you know what? You have to love the dreama both Brendon and Rachel bring. I have never, and I mean never seen such drama like this, and this equates to incredible entertainment. I love it, It's almost orgasmic drama. Incredible.

And even though this doesn't help their game play , I still support them and hope they keep giving it their all.

And alot of you probably can't stand them and think they're way too melodramatic. But you know what? You have to embrace this kind of melodrama and accept it for what it is. These are true emotions and this is Brendon and Rachel's genius that no one in the history of Big Brother has brought, such distinct emotion which is not based on conformity and going with the flow and following the group mentality, but distinctive emotion that may never again be seen.

I agree I get frustrated that Rachel gets so obsessed with competition that she can't control herself and says disrespectful and negative things to other people. I don't support that and Brendon tries really hard to get her back in concentration again and less emotional.

Saying that, I am glad that both Brendon and Rachel are themselves. To force Rachel to be like everyone else in general would be not be them. It would not produce such incredible entertainment and interest.

Whether you like them or not, you have to admit they catch your attention.

Well it`s hard not to be negative when it comes to them. They aren`t exactly the most positive ppl ya know. I also believe Rachel is very jealous of Cass and that is the only reason she wants her gone. I mean if you think about what has Cass done to prove that she is such a big threat to their game(question mark insert...lol this is what I get when i put the question mark..(

looking forward to her goodbye message to cassi

if they do show her goodbye message :animated_bouncy:

I am sure they will show her good bye message to Cassi...lol and I can only imagine what it will say..haha

I agree the reporting on the front page is somewhat negative and slanted towards them.. then again, at times it's been negative and slanted towards other house-guests. You'll find that pretty much everywhere though I think.. the only time I saw streams of direct quotes with no commentary was back in BB 2-4. These days people just summarize, because it's easier.

That being said .. I do find it kind of amusing that everyone goes on about how BORING this season is already .. and yet simultaneously spends hours ranting about Brenden and Rachel .. or going on and on about how hot Jeff is while simultaneously praising his girlfriend, because she's his.. girlfriend. (That last part has always seemed weird to me, I am not sure I understand the logic there) It's clear they bring the only real thing worth discussing so far this season. I predict a massive snooze fest once they're gone. So to everyone who says they can't wait until they are gone, be careful what you wish for. Once it was just Britney and the Brah-Gade last year is was BORING...

As much as I love my girl I really honestly feel like they brought her and Brenden back because America hates them. It's the same reason BB loves Jesse N Natalie. It's a slam dunk for BB producers to have cast members people love AND hate. If you are feeling something about them, at least you're feeling. I was never all that into Janelle on a personal level because she seemed stuck on herself and kind of bitchy. But even I could give her, her props for being a competitor. I wish more people would do the same for Rachel.

The very thing most people hate about Rachel is the exact thing I love about her. She doesn't have a filter, she says what she thinks .. in real life I can think of more than a few situations where someone has mouthed off or said something sarcastic under their breath to someone when they're competing. In the game of big brother though, it's bad.

The only thing I'm really sad about this year is that Rachel and Brenden are playing pretty much the same game they did last season, with slightly more support from the veteran alliance. I wish they had decided to play a little differently this time around .. Granted it's only been 9 months since they were last in the house so maybe they didn't have enough time to really decompress, and really plan a new strat.

...I also believe Rachel is very jealous of Cass and that is the only reason she wants her gone. I mean if you think about what has Cass done to prove that she is such a big threat to their game(question mark insert...lol this is what I get when i put the question mark..(É)) Anyways,Rachel is jealous of Cass. Dom is more of a threat then Cass and they wanted to keep him to get rid of her...

This is exactly what convinced me that she is jealous of Cassie.

The original plan was to get Keith out first, then Dom (since they said he was the other side's leader), and then Cassie.

Suddenly Rachel says Dom is good to keep and Cassie is the bigger threat because she can manipulate the guys to do what she wants (which she wasn't doing). That sounds like jealousy to me.

I have never seen two people so mismatched in my life. How did they even think for one minute they were attracted to one another. He is an overbearing self absorbed jerk and she is obviously bipolar and attention deficit. She cannot sit still to eat for even one minute. If either had a brain they would realize that the constant bickering is a definite signal their relationship is doomed. Both in their own way are weird and ruining this summer's BB

Yep,so true! Cause Cassi has yet to do any game playing really. I mean she has tried talking members on her side to vote a certain way but they`ve all done that. Rachel wants to be the only pretty girl in the house but she isn`t pretty at all IMO. She may not be ugly but she sure is as soon as she opens that mouth of hers. She has foot`n mouth disease .. :animated_rotfl:

This is exactly what convinced me that she is jealous of Cassie.

The original plan was to get Keith out first, then Dom (since they said he was the other side's leader), and then Cassie.

Suddenly Rachel says Dom is good to keep and Cassie is the bigger threat because she can manipulate the guys to do what she wants (which she wasn't doing). That sounds like jealousy to me.

That's the thing though.

Jeff and Jordon and Dani and Rachel and Brenden ALL decided to break up the duo of Cassie and Dom. All of them, every last one. SO why it all gets pinned on just Rachel and just her being jealous I have never understood.

You guys have to remember that Rachel had both Danielle and Porsche in her ear telling her that Cassie was going to come after her and Brenden, that she wasn't to be trusted, with Dani telling Rachel she had control over Dom, that if they broke up Cassie and Dom they could bring Dom over to their side, where as Rachel knew that Cassie didn't like her and would never work with her -- that she would side with Jeff and Jordon over her and Brenden every time.

She felt like Jeff and Jordon were making decesions that only benefited them -- and not the rest of the vetran alliance, because Cassie and Shelly worship Jeff and Jordon.

So that's why they wanted to keep Dom, and why they were against Cassie.

Yeah but Dom is a much stronger player then Cassi is. So it would make much better sense to get rid of him over her. But they want to get rid of Cassi first(Question mark)

Ok outside of game talk can anyone tell me how to fix my question mark from being this ..

Rachel's dislike of Cassi started during her H0H week when she called her up to the room and Cassi didn't bend the knee and pledge herself to the queen and her consort. It was bad gameplay on Cassi's part not to pretend that she was all on board the crazy train with them and glad to be offered the chance to help them win the game. It was all downhill from there.

That's the thing though.

Jeff and Jordon and Dani and Rachel and Brenden ALL decided to break up the duo of Cassie and Dom. All of them, every last one. SO why it all gets pinned on just Rachel and just her being jealous I have never understood...

She felt like Jeff and Jordon were making decesions that only benefited them -- and not the rest of the vetran alliance

Despite what Dani or anyone else were whispering in her ear, EVERYONE is coming after Brendon and Rachel! And they have to know that. They're the biggest power-duo in the house.

Using the excuse that "Cassie is coming after us" and planning to actually change Jordan & Jeff's nominations is them betraying their alliance and playing for themselves just like her claim that J & J were playing for themselves. Even back when Dick was still in the house the plan was to boot Dom first, then Cassie. B & R decided to go against that because of Rachel's own insecurities.

Yeah but Dom is a much stronger player then Cassi is. So it would make much better sense to get rid of him over her. But they want to get rid of Cassi first(Question mark)

Ok outside of game talk can anyone tell me how to fix my question mark from being this ..

Archived