Rachel - Week 2

LOL ... just call Ship.... Scrooge

our little ray of gloom and doom :naughty:

Gloom and doom? Hmmmmm.......or perhaps some people have no sense of humor or understand the word sardonic. Could be. :rolleyes4:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I was over her the first time she laughed and called herself Vegas last year...this year is no better!!! The J's have the perfect opportunity to get rid of Rachel this week...sure hope they take it!!! She needs to be out the door and NOT on the jury!!!!

I haven't been keeping up with BBAD or reading the updates. Is there talk or a possibility that J/J will put B/R up? Or is it just wishful thinking on our part.

I am sure they thought about it but it is just too soon. I really think if a newbie wins HOH that their first target will be Brenchal.

I think Rachel is socially dysfunctional and has narcissistic personality disorder. Me Me Me that is all she cares about and being the center of attention. Being in the Big Brother house brings all that out. Everyone will eventually feel her wrath!

AGREE! The old Rachel is finally coming out.

These house guests have really super thin skin if the one or two comments Rachel has made without thinking truly offend them sooooo much. You would think these people were raised in the woods and never had a single thing said about them ever in their real life the way they crumple into a tiny ball over it. I would love to have seen what Evil Dick could of done to these people if Rachel's mouth deflates them so much. She probably shouldn't of said anything but in Rachel's mind people were picking on/being mean to Porsche. Brenden and Rachel had a fight about Porsche before and Rachel stood up for her, so it's clear to me that Porsche is someone Rachel genuinely like. Had Rachel gone after a fan favorite people wouldn't be saying what a jealous and insecure girl Rachel is, they'd be saying you go Rachel for sticking up for your friend. Just my two cents. I think the perspective is just different of the same events.

I haven't been keeping up with BBAD or reading the updates. Is there talk or a possibility that J/J will put B/R up? Or is it just wishful thinking on our part.

Jordan and Jeff were talking last night and Jordan threw out the thought of putting up Rachel and Brendon and Jeff said it was a stupid idea. He said that they would loose all trust from those they made deals with (Dani, Kalia, Shelly) I hope they re-think it, all they have to do is sit with those they have deals with and throw out the thought and see what the reaction is. Now is the time to break the two of them up!

Jordan and Jeff were talking last night and Jordan threw out the thought of putting up Rachel and Brendon and Jeff said it was a stupid idea. He said that they would loose all trust from those they made deals with (Dani, Kalia, Shelly) I hope they re-think it, all they have to do is sit with those they have deals with and throw out the thought and see what the reaction is. Now is the time to break the two of them up!

Now is the worst time to break those two up. Even if they have side deals with those people, in the end, those people still have it in their minds they want the vets out. So if J/J put up brenchel it does two things, 1) break up their alliance and 2) it makes Brenden/Rachel whomever survives eviction a weaker threat then they themselves are as a pair. It also makes one pissed off person who is is good at competitions with a strong desire to come after them.

It is too soon in the season for them to do this flip. This is week 2!!

If this were week 5-6 maybe it would be a good move.

I really think it is too soon. They need another week or 2 with the stronger Vet alliance. If they get ride of Rachael or Brendon now then either R or B will team up with Dan, Dom and the newbies to get rid of Jeff and Jordon. I do think if a newbie won HOH they would put up Brenchal as they are the ones winning all the comps and the most powerful.

Now is the worst time to break those two up. Even if they have side deals with those people, in the end, those people still have it in their minds they want the vets out. So if J/J put up brenchel it does two things, 1) break up their alliance and 2) it makes Brenden/Rachel whomever survives eviction a weaker threat then they themselves are as a pair. It also makes one pissed off person who is is good at competitions with a strong desire to come after them.

It is too soon in the season for them to do this flip. This is week 2!!

If this were week 5-6 maybe it would be a good move.

I hear what you are saying however Rachel and Brendon are off making side deals with the intentions of putting Jeff and Jordan up. If they get J/J out then they never will make it to week 5-6.

I can't tell whose side Dani is on between the two but she sure does spend a lot of time talking to Rachel. Dani now has Dominic in her pocket and they could turn the tables on one of the couples. Plus I would rather see Rachel out this week so I don't have to listen to her cackle anymore! lol

I rarely hear her cackle. I think she only does it when she's in "vegas" mode which she doesn't spend that much time in this season.

Dani is on Dani's side and always will be. She's planted seeds on both sides, so whichever power couple comes out on top she can side with. Brenchel doesn't really intend to get Jeff and Jordan out (I don't think) at this time. The conversations they've had were to plant seeds, get the other house guests to consider them a threat and do their dirty work. Failing that, I think they still want to delay the inevitable. Once the keys are gone, the whole game will switch.

I think Rachel is socially dysfunctional and has narcissistic personality disorder. Me Me Me that is all she cares about and being the center of attention. Being in the Big Brother house brings all that out. Everyone will eventually feel her wrath!

She will turn on Porsche, just watch. Rachel wants to be the only woman in the house.

Wow Fred....you are my new best friend..

:party_smilie:

Archived