Live Feed and BBAD 8/4

BBinMiami

This is bad. Really bad. It's 9:59 am EST and this is the first post after the opening post in this thread? Did anything happen at all last night on the feeds. For some reason, I can't get my DVR to record BBAD as a continuing series but I guess my TV knows better than I do that it's not worth recording. Especially if there's nothing to post about.

Oh AG, you really screwed up this season.

Guest 6Borders

I dozed during BBAD, tried to re-watch it later and fell asleep again. It must have been REALLY good last night!

Kristen's recycle campaign makes you want to take up one of Rachel's drinking games and blissfully pass out!

I wish the HG's would just tell her she is not staying so she can make a big exit speech tomorrow, tell everyone she and Hayden really WERE in a showmance and fooled them all except Andrew (I'm not really buying that Rach knew, she has has to seek attention by knowing everything). Cowgirl-up Kristen, toss Hayden to the wolves and maybe we'll have some drama!

I set the DVR. Tried to watch it this morning. What's been posted is MORE than what happened. On Thursday the Brigade throws HOH. Kathy wins and puts up Matt and Ragan. I mean the way this season is going how can anything else happen?

What does the abbreviation WC mean in the feed updates? I know it has something to with the bathroom, but it's not on the list.

I assume it means "water closet" which is another term for toilet.

They've been on indoor lock down all day. Anyone know if they'll be cooped up in the house until after the live show tomorrow or is something else going on?

It seems like a long time to set up for the competition tomorrow night. Maybe it's endurance...:animated_scratchchin:

i am hoping it isn't another endurance comp

pretty boring wednesday show

Agree. I was flipping back and forth between BB and Minute to Win It.

Well at least we got next year to look forward to.

You sound like a Cubs fan. They have been saying that for a long time.

Its pretty bad when they can't find 15 minutes of good footage. And the POV comp? It was like the dead were playing and watching.

You sound like a Cubs fan. They have been saying that for a long time.

Its pretty bad when they can't find 15 minutes of good footage. And the POV comp? It was like the dead were playing and watching.

lol Straykat. BB is my baseball. lol

Hanging out on the boards and updates, we already know who won the challenges but it use to still be fun to watch them just to see how they are. 2 minutes in the challenge, I was ready to turn it off. It was not a good episode tonight at all. Plus, they all sounded like they were reading from a teleprompter in their DRs. Hayden sounded like he was trying to keep his teeth from falling out of his mouth. So disappointed.

If it's an endurance then we know that BB wants one of the guys to win and Brendon and Ragan.

I wonder who Ragan would put up if he won! Maybe he'd play it kind of safe and go for Brenchel, maybe not I have no idea

He'll probably throw it!

If it's an endurance then we know that BB wants one of the guys to win and Brendon and Ragan.

Isn't it kind of soon for another endurance? Tho I love the endurance comps that go on and on.

Isn't it kind of soon for another endurance? Tho I love the endurance comps that go on and on.

Hey, who asked you? :animated_wave: Hola! What's crackin? I would frikin diiiieeee if Kathy won. It would be fkkin great! Let her put up Enzo's loser pathetic Guido ass along with LAME LANE.

Archived