Live Feed and BBAD 7/28

JFetch

I didn't watch the feeds at all yesterday. Barely skimmed thru the updates. And I can tell form this thread that I obviously didn't miss anything.

At least Thursday night feeds will be good, regardless who gets HOH.

We canceled our Showtime package...better things to do with the time and the money.

First time I ever got BBAD/Sho...I was so excited! Now I am so bored! Don't even watch it most nights and when I have..I've never made it the 3 hrs but once.

Only thinking of keeping it for The Big C. :furious3:

I don't understand Andrew's game play at all. He provoked Kristen today...they had words and she's p*ssed...not the right way to win a desperately needed vote (not that he had her vote anyway...but this probably sealed it.)

Rachel telling Brendon that she can't try to push for him to stay now...after that with Kristen and with his POV speech to go after her & B. She said it would look bad.

Looks right now like Kathy will survive to make it to jury house...eh, they'll need someone to do the laundry, so probably not a bad thing for them after all...

Kristen and Andrew go at it... FBack 10:07 am BBtime...cam 4 (3 too I think)

Britney talking to guys about taking a bath in HoH bathtub "It's not like the hot tub, there's no chlorine or urine smell..." :shocked2:

urine smell....uhm...really? That's disgusting...I'd steer clear of the hot tub...

OK I am on lunch and turn on the feeds and I get NOTHING. I get an occupied sign on the water closet on one feed and Kathy smoking on the other. Not even any talking.

So what was the Kristen/Andrew fight about? Give me sumpin here....... :disappointed:

OK I am on lunch and turn on the feeds and I get NOTHING. I get an occupied sign on the water closet on one feed and Kathy smoking on the other. Not even any talking.

So what was the Kristen/Andrew fight about? Give me sumpin here....... :disappointed:

Andrew confronts Kristen about her and hayden's vote. Kristen gets very angry! She starts yelling! Andrew told Brendan he wants to call a meeting and out alliances. They go back and forth trying to decide if they should have one. I hope they do, I am waiting for fireworks.

If Andrew had any gonads he would stop sulking in his room and come out swinging. What's he got to lose. Hell yeah call a meeting. Call out everybody on their game. Throw in some blatant lies just to make it interesting. Turn the house upside down and shake it a few times. Pour water on somebody while you eat pizza and drink beer. Wait till 4 am and break out the pots and pans and have some fun.

If you piss everyone off bad enough maybe they will keep you because you could never the votes in the end.

The only problem with the above idea is no one in the house is smart enough to see the value in it.

Andrew told Brendan he wants to call a meeting and out alliances.

Here a clue, Andrew it's you against that rest of the house. Why did he screw up his game like this. I was hoping for at least one of the yokies to leave and I guess it's not happening.

Here a clue, Andrew it's you against that rest of the house. Why did he screw up his game like this. I was hoping for at least one of the yokies to leave and I guess it's not happening.

Don't give up yet. Did you see Brendon give Andrew a pep talk in the cabana room earlier. He was whispering really loud at the end, "Don't you give up! Don't you give up!" :smilielol: Things could still change. I'm not sure how, but maybe. Maybe?

Brendon is not in a position to swing the votes though...it'll have to come from Hayden (and Kristen) ...

Hmmm complaints about boring houseguests and BAM!!! we get a fight from all people... Andrew?? (some1 tampering maybe?) I like him and it looks like another wrong vote in week 3animated_scratchchin.gif ?

if we keep this up it will be the season of the damned with kathy , Brenden and Big Red in the final 4

Hmmm complaints about boring houseguests and BAM!!! we get a fight from all people... Andrew?? (some1 tampering maybe?) I like him and it looks like another wrong vote in week 3animated_scratchchin.gif ?

if we keep this up it will be the season of the damned with kathy , Brenden and Big Red in the final 4

and matt ugh

house meeting time :animated_bouncy:

house meeting time :animated_bouncy:

can he wait 10 minutes until the show is over!? geesh...

Archived