CeCiMom

lane_elenburg.jpg

Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Still lame!

safe for the week

He might just win it all by default.

that seem to be trend last few season by default

Lane is the Abbott to Enzo & Britney's Costello, an excellent straight-man with curvy pitches.

And sometimes Budster Lane is very funny solo.

I think he has a beautiful wry wit that makes me laugh at loud.

He's not invisible to me...Apple Jacks anyone?

Lane is so boring he is useless who is like a big lump of crap. He talks we we we have to do this and we we we have to get rid of so and so and in all reality Lane has no power no nothing. He thinks he is making calls and running the Brigade like the same as Enzo and both have done zero and are the big floaters in the house and would love to see them both gone.

Lane is the Abbott to Enzo & Britney's Costello, an excellent straight-man with curvy pitches.

And sometimes Budster Lane is very funny solo.

I think he has a beautiful wry wit that makes me laugh at loud.

He's not invisible to me...Apple Jacks anyone?

I totally agree! I love how he interacts with Britney, and even Monet, who I hated. He's adorable with them. Him & Enzo's conversations crack me up, too.

:queen::pooh:

Lane: Is so far below the radar that he is practically subterranean

While generally all around dull, he has been pitching some zingers...the roleplay with Britney was comical.

I like when he said he sometimes roleplays what Cow's and horses are thinking.

There were a few things about him I initially didn't like, but I've come to appreciate his subtle sense of humor. He can be charming and flirty with the girls...especially with Monet, Annie too. Now he and Britney are having fun together and I enjoy their barbs. I still think he's somewhat of a pig, and so far haven't been impressed with his game...but he really hasn't needed to do anything yet either...so, jury is still out on him for me...

:karate:

Lane is having the best vacation ever. He doesn't have to do any work, and just flirts with the girls. Plus he's getting paid for it.

Oh...It's been rough on him the past few days! He was complaining that there used to be more girls running around in bikinis and now that Monet and Annie are gone..well..I guess not as many girls to ogle...

:kid:

Oh...It's been rough on him the past few days! He was complaining that there used to be more girls running around in bikinis and now that Monet and Annie are gone..well..I guess not as many girls to ogle...

:kid:

If he only knew here was supposed to be another one but she dropped out last minute, he'd probably cry.

Archived