Hayden - Week 3

CeCiMom

hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

Playing the best game so far... how he's managed to get some sort of alliance with everyone in the house except for 3 and even those house guests aren't after him is amazing.

safe for another week and not really on anyone radar

for being first hoh he has completely disappear in respect to being a target

I think Hayden WAS playing a good game. Last night, Matt tells him that Brendon and Rachel are coming after Hayden and Kristin because they fell early (from hoh comp) and are getting close. So within that hour Hayden gets into bed with Kristin, and Rachel is in the same room. That just doesn't seem smart. Okay, sure she was sleeping but she could wake up. You were JUST told that she is coming after you!

I think Hayden WAS playing a good game. Last night, Matt tells him that Brendon and Rachel are coming after Hayden and Kristin because they fell early (from hoh comp) and are getting close. So within that hour Hayden gets into bed with Kristin, and Rachel is in the same room. That just doesn't seem smart. Okay, sure she was sleeping but she could wake up. You were JUST told that she is coming after you!

Why does it matter she knows now they are brother and sister :animated_rotfl:

He knows that Kristen would tell him if that was true since she hung out with Brenchel all last week. Also, why does it matter if she's in the same room. What's she going to do, stab him?

He knows that Kristen would tell him if that was true since she hung out with Brenchel all last week. Also, why does it matter if she's in the same room. What's she going to do, stab him?

Why would Rachel tell Kristin " I am going to come after you and Hayden"? If you JUST hear that someone might be coming after you because you are getting close to someone, why would you climb into bed with them and sleep there with that person in the room? Just doesn't seem smart.

I know Hayden won the first HOH but I swear i think Kristen and Hayden are floaters just like the brigade.

Yeah. Supposedly they're doing the dirty work for Mouchie, but really it's the other way around. I think Mouchie would like to think that they're helping him and are 100% behind him. :blow:

Why would Rachel tell Kristin " I am going to come after you and Hayden"? If you JUST hear that someone might be coming after you because you are getting close to someone, why would you climb into bed with them and sleep there with that person in the room? Just doesn't seem smart.

I totally agree! I couldn't believe he still got in bed with her after that. Idk if Rachel saw them but I thought that was way too risky.

i curious to see how well he does in comps when he isnt throwing them

Hayden's playing a good game. its subtle and low key. Be nice to everyone and careful what you say about HG around others. So far its worked. It was better when he kept him and Kristen more low low key. Kristen I've noticed on the feeds is following him around more and more. However the Brigade would vote out her before they voted out or turned on Hayden.

He's on nobody's radar except Brendon's. Let's face it, I don't think Brendon would put him up when push came to shove and would do a safe nomination of Matt, Britney or Kristin.

Winning HOH or POV in the next two would do him more harm than good. But then again I may be underestimating Brendon if he wins HOH...but probably not.

I think if Brendon wins HOH, he won't have a problem nominating anyone. Pretty soon, they are going to have to be upfront with the game and where they stand. Brigade is a big alliance but they will need to win comps to maintain control after the disposables are all gone.

Hayden is too busy flapping his ridiculous bangs to notice much of anything. He always seems to come in and offer an opinion but it is also always sotto voce - like the rest of them. I think that Hayden is smitten. Truly. Good for him and them if it is true.

Archived