Eviction Prediction: Week 1

Eviction Prediction: Week 1  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Annie
    • Rachel
  2. 2. Who do you want to be evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Annie
    • Rachel

Annie is going to go if that is what Hayden wants. I think this group is going to play follow the leader for a while. I really want Rachel to go because Annie can stir the pot better than Rachel and give us some entertainment. Plus, Annie will be gunning for Britney if she stay's and the claws will definitely be out. Meow, meow!

i want annie to go, i want to see the showmance playout!

Last season's showmance was so good and helped make the season.

Puke.

I want Annie to stay because it will break up the showmance with Rachel getting the boot.

Annie has been trying to stay and Rachel hasn't.

IMO, you shouldn't get to stay in the house when you've been so confident all week that you don't do any campaigning to save yourself. While Annie may be redundant, all Rachel has done is lock hips and lips with Brendon and giggled. That game style ain't gonna last her long. At least Annie has verbalized (and that may be her downfall) why she should stay in the game.

Rachel needs to go but Annie is definately going. What a bunch of dumbasses yeah lets keep the double threat together! Hopefully if Annie can shut up for 15 minutes they can think logically about this huge mistake they're about to make.

I agree they are making a huge mistake. Rachel needs to go. I think she is fake. Sorry. I think if she went the house would be alot more lively but unfortunately I think Annie will be going home.

Want Annie to go & believe Annie will go. I don't dislike Rachel at this point...except her laugh. Bugs the hell outta me. I liked Annie until she was put on the block. Oh. My. Word. She sent herself out the door by droning on & on & on & on....

will: annie seems to have been chosen one to go since she got put on the block

Will - Annie (She's tried damn hard to stay but still haven't seen anything that makes me think she's turned the tables)

Want - Rachel (Has done nothing but makeout with Brendon since the show began and this has 0 chance of turning into a Jeff & Jordan type showmance ... Rachel is lame!)

I think (people seem to lose all common sense when they make it on the show) that I would immediately work to break-up any potential showmance alliance first. They have that opportunity with Rachel. Keeping her is foolish because she is smart, despite her acting so silly. Infatuation can do that to a person. Annie is just a pest.

I think (people seem to lose all common sense when they make it on the show) that I would immediately work to break-up any potential showmance alliance first. They have that opportunity with Rachel. Keeping her is foolish because she is smart, despite her acting so silly. Infatuation can do that to a person. Annie is just a pest.

I agree I think this is a bad move getting rid of Annie at this point. Lane should be trying to keep Annie at this point she's a vote for him to win the money! The Brigade could easily use Annie against Brendon or anyone else at this point if they could flip the script! I love seeing people that do nothing all week thinking they are safe they they get canned!

Annie will go

Rachel since she was put on the block hasn't really asked to stay. She does mention time to time, that she wants to stay. She is just a lot more sudtle about that then what Annie has been. No one except maybe Lane has said anything to help Annie stay. Annie burnt the bridge when nominated with the comment about Brittany, so she loses Brittany, Monet and Kathy right there, she never had Brendon's vote. The way she went on after what Andrew did as a joke, (it wasn't right for him to do it), she never had that vote. That's five against her. That only leaves Kristen who she hasn't really talk to, Matt, Enzo, Regan and Lane. Hayden can't vote.

Guest 6Borders

I think Annie will go, but I would love nothing more tonite than to have Julie say "Annie....you are safe, Rachel you have been evicted from the Big Brother house". (memo to Big Brother: I will even buy the crappy feeds if this happens...lol!!)

Will - Annie (She's tried damn hard to stay but still haven't seen anything that makes me think she's turned the tables)

Want - Rachel (Has done nothing but makeout with Brendon since the show began and this has 0 chance of turning into a Jeff & Jordan type showmance ... Rachel is lame!)

My feelings exactly . I think she (Rachel ) thinks everyone will like her and boring together just like last year (jeff and jorden) and she'll get another show out of this or something. Seriously how do you become attached to someone like 3 days that you are willing to save them and you lose 500,000 dollars ? Why aren't these idiots in the house asking the same question. I would want them out!!!!!

Archived