Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on super pass still the same don't see any live feeds just tried bb lite to see and nothing just log in loop where are the feeds? yes i know they don't get turned on till 12 but I figured I would see fish or something. Does anyone else see anything on super pass to click onto the feeds

Loop should by fixed now on BBLite. It did have an update when I clicked my desktop shortcut. I have them on now.

Loop should by fixed now on BBLite. It did have an update when I clicked my desktop shortcut. I have them on now.

me too two of them and got the white koi but on super pass no link to click and not able to view the koi

Is there any way to change the destination of photos taken on BBlite? It automatically created it's own folder, but I want to move the folder to a different location. Is this possible??

If you go their facebook page and ask the I'm sure they can tell you how, if it's possible. They are very good at answering all questions.

click live feeds

located top left :animated_bouncy:

Help, I'm in Super Pass but not sure how to get to the live feeds section?!! HELP I want to watch them as soon as they start up!

They just put a link on the menu bar, next to the home tab..."live feeds"

...we now have fish.

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother-live/feeds

Does anyone know if you can/how you can watch the Live Feeds through PS3? I usually hook up my laptop tohe TV trough the VGA port, but the PS3 would be way easier and then one of my units would not be tied up.

Where the did ED go....

Does anyone have the flashback button on their bblite? All I got is play/volume/capture. I fell asleep before the feeds started and wanted to watch flashback cant even find it on the SP site. They only have BB 12 flashbacks

Does anyone have the flashback button on their bblite? All I got is play/volume/capture. I fell asleep before the feeds started and wanted to watch flashback cant even find it on the SP site. They only have BB 12 flashbacks

They said it will take a couple days for flashback to start.

They said it will take a couple days for flashback to start.

Thanks! From what I understand the feeds were down for a long time anyways.

Is anyone watching the feeds on their iPhone? There is a place to put a coupon, but I don't know if that has to be filled out.

Also, where will the billing show up? My cell phone provider or a charge on my CC from Real Player?

Hi everyone- I am new to Super Pass. I only purchased the feeds because I heard you could view using only the web and did not need RealPlayer anymore. I am now trying to watch while at work computer.gif but I do not have Adobe Flash Player 10.3. Since I am at work I can't download it. Is there anyother way to watch the feeds without having to download anything? I am so excited to watch and I'm bummed that I might be limited to watch only after work.crybaby.gif

Is anyone watching the feeds on their iPhone? There is a place to put a coupon, but I don't know if that has to be filled out.

Also, where will the billing show up? My cell phone provider or a charge on my CC from Real Player?

I'm watching on my iPhone...and I didn't put anything in on the coupon line.

I was charged on my credit card from Real Player. It's so awesome being able to watch on my mobile :)!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name