Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

All you have to do is go to the BBLite site and download it. It will then ask you for your user name and password for superpass and it will log you in. It will also put a shortcut on your desktop so you won't have to sign in again.

omg thank you so much! I so love morty's and its members

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more question so if I'm on a mac should I download the bb lite one or the other one?

I'm not sure about a Mac. If you go to their facebook page you can ask them. They will get back to you pretty fast.

I'm not sure about a Mac. If you go to their facebook page you can ask them. They will get back to you pretty fast.

I did get it up and running I didn't tell my computer which aplication to use so I have it up and running I had to make my own shortcut. My only last question and thank you for answering them, is when you said it asks for the superpass name and password it didn't do that for me it just showed a screen and said feeds won't be available till after the show. Am I missing something then? I will also check the fb page

I did get it up and running I didn't tell my computer which aplication to use so I have it up and running I had to make my own shortcut. My only last question and thank you for answering them, is when you said it asks for the superpass name and password it didn't do that for me it just showed a screen and said feeds won't be available till after the show. Am I missing something then? I will also check the fb page

Your computer probably just recognized your log in. You should be good!!

Quick question before tonight. This is my first year getting the feeds before the show starts. So, when do the feeds start? After the show airs across country or what? Thanks in advance for your response.

Quick question before tonight. This is my first year getting the feeds before the show starts. So, when do the feeds start? After the show airs across country or what? Thanks in advance for your response.

They start after the show airs on the west coast. (unfortunately, since I'm on the east coast!!)

Thought I would post this for anyone using BBLite. They are always right on top of things. This was posted on their facebook page:

Bigbrother Lite

It appears that real may have temporarily disabled the live feeds during testing, which is likely causing the login loop in BB Lite. We'll keep a close eye on this and see if we need to release an update on our end.

Is this why I can't log into BBlite at all now? Its been fine all day but when I tried to launch the feeds that had been showing the loop, it opened a browser and prompted me to log in. When I enter my login info, it just reloads the log in screen. I even did a password reset and still can't log on.

When I log directly into the superpass site, I have no problem at all.. it just seems to be BBlite. Is this happening to anyone else?

It's happening to me, too.

Let's hope they fix it in the new few hours!

I'm sure they will get it fixed. Last year they were very good at fixing problems right away. If you go to their facebook page you will see that they are right on top of it.

Is this why I can't log into BBlite at all now? Its been fine all day but when I tried to launch the feeds that had been showing the loop, it opened a browser and prompted me to log in. When I enter my login info, it just reloads the log in screen. I even did a password reset and still can't log on.

When I log directly into the superpass site, I have no problem at all.. it just seems to be BBlite. Is this happening to anyone else?

When you went on superpass what did you get? I didn't see anything for the live feeds like I did last year just videos when you clicked on big brother but no click here for live feeds or anything.

Yeah, same here Pumpkie. I signed up for the early bird special through Morty's the day it became available, and at that time you COULD watch the flashback feeds from last year.. then they changed the whole layout and took out any reference at all to the feeds, which is the whole reason why I got BBLite..

Update on BBLite:

Bigbrother Lite: The live feeds are turned off now until 9 pm PT / 12 am ET. When they get turned back on BB Lite will begin working again (no more login loop).

about an hour ago

Yeah, same here Pumpkie. I signed up for the early bird special through Morty's the day it became available, and at that time you COULD watch the flashback feeds from last year.. then they changed the whole layout and took out any reference at all to the feeds, which is the whole reason why I got BBLite..

So does that mean super pass won't have the link up or just took it down for now?

From the Real SuperPass website:

CBS ANDROID APP UPDATE:

CBS is still working to complete their Android app. Please check the Android Marketplace Friday to download the app and start watching the live feeds. We apologize for the inconvenience, please visit CBS.com for the latest update on availability.

on super pass still the same don't see any live feeds just tried bb lite to see and nothing just log in loop where are the feeds? yes i know they don't get turned on till 12 but I figured I would see fish or something. Does anyone else see anything on super pass to click onto the feeds

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name