Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooops my bad. I am on BB overload.

Me too....I thought they were ready to play POV and they hadn't had noms yet...LOL!

I agree King...hope Kevin doesn't play. Although, I think he may throw it so he wouldn't make anybody mad by not using it.

He didn't use it last week to save her, so maybe not. However, if he did use it, he would be safe as the PoV holder, and Jordan would have only Michelle, Jeff or Russell left to put up. That would defintely stir things up, so maybe he would use it. I dunno!

If Kevin used the POV to save Lydia then he is "outed" to J&J who said the would like to take him to F4. He is playing both teams. I would like to see him win and then he has to fumble with his Manson family alliance.

He will NOT be trying to win.

He didn't use it before.

Nat telling kevin and lydia about her phone call. That her dad and boyfriend are watching and supporting her. I wonder how proud they are of the nasty nose picking little liar.

eta: lydia is looking especially hideous this morning.

I got this from another place. Natalie talking about her phone call today with her dad.

"I told my dad that everything I do is strategic, I told him I'm very loyal and I have friends in here, and these are the people who have my back, and I'm proud of myself for that and for the most part we have played this game with loyalty and respect."

Archived