Natalie

CeCiMom

I saw that same twinkle, Imin.......and you're right, those wheels were turning...........Nat is planning her big lie on Russ with the lie, wait 'till Russ hits HER with the truth. :animated_rotfl:

Oh I want so bad for Gnat and Lyd to be in the same room when Russ, or whoever else, tells what really happened with the "afternoon delights" and the crusty blankets :glove: and Jessie all..... Natalie, I have to talk to Lydia, I get infomation from her. HAH, information my Aunt Fanny!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She does not have a boyfriend? I am confused because she really acts like she has one.

And when she gets home, she'll buy new batteries for him!!

She does to have a boyfriend...his name is B.O.B.

If HOOD RAT is moving her lips, she is LIEING!! just sayin

Kinda sucks cause Natalie just made a great game move. If they decide to backdoor Russell, he goes home and all of them stay. If they get called out for the lie, Jeff is going to be pissed at Kevin, not Natalie since Kevin lied to his face. Then they can run to Russell and tell him everything Jeff said, causing him not to trust Jeff, Jordan, or Michelle for wanting to backdoor him. They main objective was to break them 4 up, and I think it's probably going to work.

At end of BBAD, Nat asked Lydia how many times she did it with Jesse. Nat said Jesse told me everything and I know how many there were but I want you to redeem yourself and tell me how many time you did it with him. They were laughing and joking but with Nat who knows? Lying Kevin said, "Lydia why didn't you tell me about this?"

WOW As much as I dislike Natalie her lie actually worked. Brilliantly played.

She will be laughing all the way to the bank while Jeff, Jordan, and Michele beat themselves up after the show is over.

:animated_rotfl:

You do not know if the lie worked or not yet :) And the new nappy headed HO NAT had me thinking she is so delusional saying she is a genius about a plan that Jeff had already thought about . Jeff did not need NAT to break his trust with Russell and he knew that Russell had voted to keep Jessie .Also Michelle had told Jordan that Russell said he was gonna get Jeff out.

The lie may have stoked the fire some though last nite .

I still think J&J will think it out and still stick with the numbers ;)

Now if they are foolish enough to not keep their numbers then they deserve to lose.

If Nat can pull herself out of the hot water with this lie, and maybe cut all the Jessie moping; I'd be somewhat impressed with her. She's really rode coattails to the point she's at right now but unlike Chima and Lydia who sulk much more, Nat is still thinking "how can I get out of this? How can I stay alive" which is a really important part of BB. Out of that toxic group I'd rather see Kevin win much more but I respect Nat for not laying down and dieing

Anyone know why she was asking Lydia about her sex life with Jessie. Nat said, Jessie told her all about it but I doubt it.

Lydia tellilng her about wearing her shirt and getting (Jessie) on it!! OMG, Natalie is going to kill her.

Natalie is digging for ammunition to use against Lydia if she has the chance. She may be pretending to be friends with Lydia right now, but she still hates her and if Natalie somehow makes it past the next few weeks, she will be vicious in her campaign to take Lydia down.

Natalie is digging for ammunition to use against Lydia if she has the chance. She may be pretending to be friends with Lydia right now, but she still hates her and if Natalie somehow makes it past the next few weeks, she will be vicious in her campaign to take Lydia down.

I'm really hoping J/J/M can see through the crap and vote this little pest out on Thurs!!

Of course Natalie is digging, she hates slimeidia, and wants to be able to throw it in her face later, but I deep down also think Nasty has feelings for Jesse and this may just throw her off him, it sure would me, if I found out he had been gettin hand jobs from one of the other females in the house. Of course to me Natalie is just as much scum as Lydia, I hate the way she just goes on and on and talks shit and makes up anything, I got no respect for this girl and I really do not want to see any of then Kevin Lydia or Natalie win any money, period that will be a sad day for BB if it happens

Archived