• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Natalie
    • Russell

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Julie announced at the end of the episode last night that next Thursday will be a fast forward/double eviction night.

One of Michele's noms will be evicted and they'll play an HOH comp within the first 20 mins or so. Then the new HOH will have to nom two people right away. Instantly, there'll be a veto comp and the POV ceremony. They'll then vote to evict another person, leaving 6 HGs in the house by the end of the episode.

(Usually they'd wait another week to do this double eviction, b/c the veto comp would have all 6 HGs playing. I wonder if they'll let all 7 of them play in it next week, as the time will be limited to pick names out of a bag.)

I wonder if they'll let all 7 of them play in it next week, as the time will be limited to pick names out of a bag.)

Maybe this is BBs way to insure that the girls can all make it to the jury house to keep Jess company!! Watch for the new spinoff, Jessie's orgy in the jury house!!!

Double Eviction:

After someone Michele has on the block is evicted they play an HOH then right away that HOH nominates someone. Then they play POV and hold the POV ceremony. Lastly, they vote and someone leaves. I love the double eviction because it forces people to make choices for themselves and no time to sway people.

Who cares?! This show is set-up and controlled by the idiot producers who pretend to cater to you! Rigged voting, rules, and powers allow the "chosen one's" to go as far as they need them to go. I'm sure all of you are so excited to see that Jesse is evicted. Not sure why? One of the better players of the game. Jealousy perhaps?!

Jealous of how Jessie? That's good one!! Almost as funny as Chima, GNat and Lyida toasting and crying over him leaving. :animated_rotfl:

I think outside of the house Jessie is probably a great guy. Inside the house I can't stand his game play. I didn't like it last season and I did not like it this season. It is not that he down grades people or even willing starts fights but that he tries to not get his hands dirty and plants seeds to let other hang themselves. Oh and he just slept all the time expect to wake up to help probe GNat so she would do his dirty work. I like a player who is willing to do the work themselves. Nothing wrong with seed planting but try a different type of move once in a while.

Double Eviction:

After someone Michele has on the block is evicted they play an HOH then right away that HOH nominates someone. Then they play POV and hold the POV ceremony. Lastly, they vote and someone leaves.

OK, I understand how the Fast Forward/Double Eviction works. What I can't recall is after the second hg is eliminated do they do yet another competition for HOH after the show is off the air?

If so, I guess we'll be able to find out who won the second HOH on BBAD.

also, Jesse never takes responsibility for anything...even when out of the game! HE "blames" America for his eviction, but couldn't bring himself to say that he got IN the game through no effort of his own!

He thinks he's entitled and that's what really bothers me.

Isn't it funny how some women can be so snowed when a guy whispers in their ear how wonderful they are...these girls have been played by Jesse much like a pimp does when he is trying to build his stable...just for shits & giggles I would LOVE to see a DE of Gnat & Chlamydia following each other out the door with neither getting the alone time they crave with tiny-head Jesse

Chima and Gnat are my choices. I wish all three of the mourners could go at once. Maybe the live eviction will get out Chima first, then Gnat. That would be awesome next week. Chlamydia would have a total breakdown knowing Gnat is alone with Jessie without cameras.

Chima and Gnat are my choices. I wish all three of the mourners could go at once. Maybe the live eviction will get out Chima first, then Gnat. That would be awesome next week. Chlamydia would have a total breakdown knowing Gnat is alone with Jessie without cameras.

I think the BB producers would throw one hell of a cocktail party with buffet...should CHima leave...

Chima may get the boot before she gets nominated...

My mom even thinks someone should send an e-mail to CNN about her comments about Russell being a terrorist and her being the twin towers and she's 72 and loves BB...

Archived