• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Natalie
    • Russell

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has told Russell, Jeff, and Jordan she is putting up Chima and Nat, but they are telling her Nat is weak, but then Jeff is telling her not to put up Kevin, cause he could be pulled to their side LOL...

She'll say she's getting rid of people who would take her out sooner rather than later or something like that. Earlier Nat and chima were all over Michele saying, "we'll have your back to the bitter end..." Michele didn't buy that.

100% confirmed CHIMA is going up . .. . in late night private conversation between michelle and jordan .... very honest and upfront ... i'm not sure who the other one will be but its guaranteed chima

if ya flaskback the feeds 3/4 around 2:30 AM - 3:00 AM Aug 14

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! I need to change my vote too! Michelle is putting up Chima and either Lyd or Nat. She was plaing Chima the whole time.........says she hated that she had to listen to her cackle to keep from getting nom'd............go, Michelle!

Who cares?! This show is set-up and controlled by the idiot producers who pretend to cater to you! Rigged voting, rules, and powers allow the "chosen one's" to go as far as they need them to go. I'm sure all of you are so excited to see that Jesse is evicted. Not sure why? One of the better players of the game. Jealousy perhaps?!

One of the better players of the game. Jealousy perhaps?!

No, because Jessie was a pinhead who was given a free ride the 1st week and convinced his 3 groupies that he was a BB god! All Jessie was good at was having his minions do his dirty work for him. If there was no advantage the 1st week he still would have been booted out!

Michelle said she has the memory of an elephant. Who in the house has treated her badly.

Chima was all in her face after the Braden vote.

Jesse and Natalie made up that lie about the Green Room.

Ronnie

Russell just last week was calling her crazy.

She has 3 people left who did her wrong; I think she'll target Natalie and Chima since Russ is with J/J

Michele seems to be putting up Lydia with Chima now.

I hope J/J, Russ or Michele realize that without both Nat and Chima on the block, Nat could win the POV, save Chima and then it's Kevin and Lydia on the block, which is a waste right now. Plus, Michele told Kevin he was safe.

She's confirmed Chima is going up. But, is anyone else worried about Michele not putting up Natalie?

she really doesnt forgot anything

i feel like an idiot because i should have known she would want to pay chima back

i slept over it last night and thought about who she should nom

if she is with j/j/r 100% which it seem then yeah chima nom made sense since she is totally the ring leader of that group and way better comp player then the rest in her group imo

i remember earlier on saying i didnt think she had that bb ruthlessness in her

boy was i wrong

I'd love her to target Chima & Natalie since they were so close to her archenemy, Ronnie. But even though Russell is responsible for Ronnie's eviction, I think Michelle will play it safe and nominate him. I really hope she remembers how Chima treated her early in the game and uses that as an excuse to put her up.

But as Michelle has been all along, who knows what that girl will do.

Archived