• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Natalie
    • Russell

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see Lydia on the block with Nat. They'll both want to go to jury house first since they know they have absolutely no chance of winning. I can't wait to see who steps in front of the bus and crawls under the wheels.

Oh,I think Lydia knows she doesn't have a chance and maybe doesn't care. At this point all she cares about is being with Jessie so she'll ask to go which is why I hope they keep her. Double eviction? In that case, they likely will both go which would be a hoot having the three of them in SH.

Dunno. I imagine BB is scrambling to rewrite the scenario or maybe they have backup rules for this kind of thing. This is definitely going to change the rhythm of the game as we know it.

It is about time... the rhythm of the game has been beyond belief up to this point! Although, I think BB is screwed. Gnat will go home this week... Lydia will go bat crazy because Gnat is in the jury house alone with Jessie and then she will have to be removed. Kevin will be quiet and depressed because he knows he has ended up with a bunch of loonies. They need to just give JJMR a ton of beer and hula hoops or something to entertain themselves with.

Archived