Thursday, August 13th

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lydia has to be the most idiotic house guest ever. Jessee voted her out last week and openly campaigned to save Ronnie instead of her. Not to mention he was clearly with Natalie and not her. Now she gets saved from the chopping block seconds before the vote and all she can think about is how unfair it was to him. Lol.

I KNOW..... I can't wrap my brain around why she was loyal to him

Wait 'till she starts begging.............please, please vote me out...........Jesse will starve to death, who will cook for him?...............I need to go b4 it's too late.

Who will give Jessie his hand jobs now?

Jeff mentioned earlier this week that he would like to tell Nasty about the hand jobs Lydiot was gving Jessie while she slept....lol...wish he would!!!!

HA I was thinking the EXACT same thing. And wow, Lydia -- you'd think the bitch would be glad Jeff took her down. Never mind that her boyfriend tried to vote her out just last week. But Saint Jessie never did anything wrong, ya know!

Exactly Sugar, she was talking about Jordan when she said that, and Jeff as her pimp...

The man, the myth, the legend...the tool. So Lydia is the tool's fool.

The Tool's Fool, very good one! :)

one good thing about it ~ haven't heard chima's cackle all evening. :)

If I never hear that cackle again, it will be too soon! :)

I feel sorry for kevin...when they find out he voted for jessie to be evicted... I'm thinking he is going to get tarred and feathered, and sent out on a RAIL... that or they are going to castrate him!!! It is probably a good thing he relates to women more than men..as that is the only way he could survive listening to this hen cackle fest going on at the dining table!

Chima just brought up the terrorist thing. Is Russel of middle eastern descent? I know he was calling her the real racist. But I don't know the full story.

Yes he is and hasn't been back in the state long...

That kitchen conversation is the vilest I've ever witnessed. I hate them all, except maybe Kevin. I had to turn the quad off, which is rare. Now my camera is just on Jeff in the hot tub, just where it should be.

Jeff love!

Yes he is and hasn't been back in the state long...

Bleh, that makes me sick. Calling someone of middle eastern descent a terrorist is a racist comment. The way she acted during the first eviction about Braden being a racist and then making that kind of comment. Ugh, makes me quite angry.

Archived