Thursday, August 13th

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The toast that NAt, Lydia, and Chima just did to Jessie made me gag, and now Lydia, Kevin, and Michele have seen Nat drinking, why don't they catch on???

We met some of the production people. One of the people we met was a nice young lady that admitted that she was the one that caught Jeff take a drink of Gatorade and had to report it.

Sorry if I mislead about what I thought Chima said about Jesse, my feeds and staying on the server were both choppy at the time....

Goodness hon, that stuff happens... You've done so much for us today along with the show crew, you have nothing to be sorry about!!!

Sue,

What yanna said, thanks for the updates from marty,it was appreciated very much!! :animated_wave::)

I've been gone a few days.. Jeff got an extra day as a penalty? Did he drink on purpose?

No, he said he didn't know he wasn't allowed to drink the gatorade... I would be getting penalties all over, I know I would forget and just grab stuff to eat LOL

WHY WHY WHY do we have 2 camera angles on 4 feeds, all of Jeff/Russell playing pool? Where are the others???? I can understand blocking the feeds all afternoon and doing the show early because of concerns/etc/blah/blah/blah... but this is rediculous...

When I produce Big Brother... lol

Oh, Thank God George, when do you start??

We met some of the production people. One of the people we met was a nice young lady that admitted that she was the one that caught Jeff take a drink of Gatorade and had to report it.

Why didn't you SLAP her!!! lol

Yah but he put up her miserable tool of a boyfriend.... ungrateful cow... hope she follows nat and chima out of there

I will never figure out why she was still loyal to him after he voted to evict her against Ronnnie....

Why in the hell are they buying that Nat has some guy that likes her in the production crew tonight, and that is why she is being allowed to drink... Everyone has seen her drink now except Jordan and Russell...

Listening to this dinner conversation is about to make me PUKE!!! These peoples persception of themselves is seriously DELUSIONAL...

Add the fact they are IDOLIZING/EULOGIZING jessie as some kind of GOD...man that is a very good reason to not mix previous HG's with first time players,enough said!! These people are crazy!!!!

Archived