Thursday, August 13th

CeCiMom

I think we missed some of Jessie's goodbye, it sounds like he was really rude to Kevin and I didn't see it on the "live" show...

They've talked about it, and what they said happened and it's what was shown is that Jessie put his hand up to Kevin and said it's on you man, and wouldn't shake his hand or hug him... They think Jessie is mad at Kevin because Kevin didn't vote for him to stay, and they are talking about how America screwed Jessie again, and by they I mean Chim, Kevin, and Nat...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so apparently something did happen afterwards because they were talking about something not being fair. Maybe someone (ones) got into trouble. They were talking fast and at the same time.

Also, Chima said that someone (couldn't hear a name) said Jesse is taking it well...and FoTH.

I also read elsewhere that C/N/L all went in and threatened to walk out.............who stopped them?

Supposedly they offered them a "beauty product" to stay!..........such integrity, being bought off with a beauty product.

*also, because they get one, so does everyone else :animated_rotfl:

I caught something Chima said, "Jessie looks like he is taking it well" Lydia started to respond and FOTH.....I think the reason the feeds were only on BY in the beginning was at some point they let Jessie in to pack his things with only Chima/Nat/Lydiot present....

I posted this elsewhere, but it fits here too, imo...

I also read elsewhere that C/N/L all went in and threatened to walk out.............who stopped them?

And that they were promised beauty products and lotions I guess to keep them happy.

Also, apparently they hid Russell luggage and did something to his sheets on his bed. He's washing the sheets.

Edit-they dumped his luggage out.

(SueZqueZ @ Aug 13 2009, 09:56 PM)

I caught something Chima said, "Jessie looks like he is taking it well" Lydia started to respond and FOTH.....I think the reason the feeds were only on BY in the beginning was at some point they let Jessie in to pack his things with only Chima/Nat/Lydiot present....

Sue,

Are you saying that after he was evicted they let jessie back in the house to pack his bags and talk with chima/gnat/lydiot??? That would be so unfair to the other HG's as he is supposed to have 1 minute to say goodbye and leave... not have time to give them strategy tips or talk about whatever?? I hope I read that WRONG??

I think they said someone "told" them J was doing OK.

What crazy bitches...........the one week things don't go THEIR way and they're gonna leave, go after other peoples stuff, whatever............I say, let them go...........quadruple eviction this week.

...........the one week things don't go THEIR way and they're gonna leave, go after other peoples stuff, whatever

And that is total bullshit if BB doesn't do anything. Although, it does just add fuel to the fire. I love the Michelle is all chummied up to Jeff & Jordan. Russell is a loose effing cannon.

CBS and BB letting the ho-bags get away with threatening to walk out and all the concessions they have given to keep that vile %itch from being even more of a freakshow just sets them up for future HG's trying to get away with even more.

Oooohhhh, the second Jordan says Allison's name we get FoTH. LMAO!!

I thought jeffs remarks while putting them up were somewhat muted and subdued...he was probably just trying to keep from starting another outburst/fight by those 3 creatins chima/gnat/lydiot!

That's because he's a nice guy and not a tool like Jesse. He would never say somthing like Jesse said in the POV meeting to Casey.

It seems that Chima, Lydia and Nat (The Twits) want to leave. Well how about this. Let them go, not to the jury house and bring back Braden, Laura and Casey. I can't believe they are acting like a bunch of asses just because one of theirs left.

CBS and BB letting the ho-bags get away with threatening to walk out and all the concessions they have given to keep that vile %itch from being even more of a freakshow just sets them up for future HG's trying to get away with even more.

Let them walk... damn who is running this show.. CBS, BB, or these prima dona HG's?? Send them HOME no stipend, no jury house,no nothing ..just hit the road jack!!!

Let all 3 of them walk,bring in chimps to replace them,they will SLEEP less, COMPLAIN less, BACKTALK production less, be better BEHAVED,and probaly be better sports when things don't go their way!!

This is beyond BULL SHIT!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid they think everyone else is..............now plotting how to "play" Michelle.............sure, because she's never gonna figure out you're just playin her :excl:

I can't believe they are acting like a bunch of asses just because one of theirs left.

Just like Jordan said about half an hour ago, that all of her friends have left. It's about time the other side knows what it feels like.

BB tells Chima to put on her microphone. Four minutes later she still hasn't put it on and the feeds go to another room. Everybody else brushes their teeth with microphones on. Guess that doesn't apply to her.

Archived