Thursday, August 13th

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were BB...I'd call their bluff. Tell them if they want to leave that they are free to go. Also tell them that they did not fulfill their contract and will not be receiving their stipends.

BB should not cater to them...sets a precedent for future hgs to act like brats and cry, whine, complain and threaten too. BB should not negotiate with terrorists house guests!

I agree...call their bluff! I know CBS wants to keep them in the house because the drama is soooo good for the show, but I think it would be even better if they finally send a penalty nomination their way.

Gosh, on another note, if I were Lydia (after being nominated twice) I would be as quiet as a church mouse and hanging outside. I wouldn't lie and say that I was happy to see Jesse go, but I would tell Jeff and Jordan that I understood why he had to go. That way, it's very easy for Michelle to put up Nat and Chima!

I wouldn't lie and say that I was happy to see Jesse go, but I would tell Jeff and Jordan that I understood why he had to go. That way, it's very easy for Michelle to put up Nat and Chima!

And not only that but she comes in to tell Jordan that she isn't mad at her but she hates that Jessie didn't even get to play for the POV to save himself. Well guess what dumbass....neither did Jordan. She was in the same boat as Jesse. Just so happened that Jeff was the wizard. What a moron.

Now I know why I don't stay up and watch the HOH rooms. Watching how fake they are trying to act like they are excited to see her stuff...LOL! Jordan's the only one that has a genuine smile on her face.

It's worth it to see how pissed nat is.

And not only that but she comes in to tell Jordan that she isn't mad at her but she hates that Jessie didn't even get to play for the POV to save himself.

Jessie could have played for POV,he was pretty sure actually that this might be coming...he could have assured he played in POV by asking chima to nominate him for eviction...but as usual Jessie didn't have the BALLS to do it!

My husband is laughing his butt off at me, cause I am threating to call either Howie, Sheila, or ED and ask them to call Alison and tell her to call the production crew and tell them to tell them three that they are welcome to walk out, cause that's what America wants anyways LOL...

My husband is laughing his butt off at me, cause I am threating to call either Howie, Sheila, or ED and ask them to call Alison and tell her to call the production crew and tell them to tell them three that they are welcome to walk out, cause that's what America wants anyways LOL...

PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE Call!!!!!! LOL

Better yet.... Let ED in the house with Chima for a week.... Oh man... that would send her over the edge!

I can't stop rewinding to when Jeff stands up to use the coup. Kevins says "Oh Snap, I knew it". Jordans mouth drops and her legs start shakin, Jesse's chest starts heaving, Russell smirks and Lydia covers her face. Jeff says "Welcome to the Party"!!!

Priceless!!!

I can't stop rewinding to when Jeff stands up to use the coup. Kevins says "Oh Snap, I knew it". Jordans mouth drops and her legs start shakin, Jesse's chest starts heaving, Russell smirks and Lydia covers her face. Jeff says "Welcome to the Party"!!!

Priceless!!!

where are you watching it at or did you record it?

everyone left michelle to her hoh room and chima stayed behind to talk

Sorry if I mislead about what I thought Chima said about Jesse, my feeds and staying on the server were both choppy at the time....

Goodness hon, that stuff happens... You've done so much for us today along with the show crew, you have nothing to be sorry about!!!

Archived