Thursday, August 13th

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel sorry for kevin...when they find out he voted for jessie to be evicted... I'm thinking he is going to get tarred and feathered, and sent out on a RAIL... that or they are going to castrate him!!! It is probably a good thing he relates to women more than men..as that is the only way he could survive listening to this hen cackle fest going on at the dining table!

I don't feel sorry for him. He's a big boy and has a mind of his own.

Bleh, that makes me sick. Calling someone of middle eastern descent a terrorist is a racist comment. The way she acted during the first eviction about Braden being a racist and then making that kind of comment. Ugh, makes me quite angry.

Chima was calling him a terroist and called herself the Twin Towers...

I feel sorry for kevin...when they find out he voted for jessie to be evicted... I'm thinking he is going to get tarred and feathered, and sent out on a RAIL... that or they are going to castrate him!!! It is probably a good thing he relates to women more than men..as that is the only way he could survive listening to this hen cackle fest going on at the dining table!

I don't I would rather be the person who voted to keep the person who's still in the house ....then be the one whoe voted for the one no longer there

These girls are so childish. I wish someone would spill the beans on the HJs to the rest of the house just to watch them go after each other for a change.

Also, if you don't care what us viewers think, don't be surprised when we get you voted out.............. twice. Be nice, is all we want.

Len,

If they had half a brain between the 3 of them they would able to figure out Kevin voted jessie out!!just sayin

ITA...besides they had to vote either Nat or Jess out...WTF? Was Nat mad because she wasn't sent packin'?

ITA...besides they had to vote either Nat or Jess out...WTF? Was Nat mad because she wasn't sent packin'?

That's what I'm thinking.. she's made she didn't go and then I guess Lydia just wished that Jeff only replaced Russell with Jessie and then everyone could have voted her out.

Jeff and Jordan were just talking to Russell and they said that Michele said she thought she was going to put up Chima and Nat...

If only we could be so lucky... cause we can count on Lydia not winning the POV to save either of the two.. so then she would be available to be the replacement nominee if needed.

I love how all of Lydia's and the Gnat's scenarios only include Russell going on the block. It will be LOVELY to see how they handle it when they don't have the votes. Heehee!!!

I love how all of Lydia's and the Gnat's scenarios only include Russell going on the block. It will be LOVELY to see how they handle it when they don't have the votes. Heehee!!!

ITA....Ignorance + Arrogance = Loserville

I love the fact that Lydia has the nerve to call Jordan a whore and Jeff her pimp, and Jordan hasn't done anything like she did for Jessie... How stupid is that???

Archived