Michele

CeCiMom

I think Michelle can switch sides at a drop of a dime, only because I think she's one of those who will go the way the wind blows. She's never had a buddy like the others and she knows she has to play for herself which they all should be doing.

I do think Lydia will make it to finals because there will always be someone else they want out more or will think they are more of a threat.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH SH*T!!!!

Michele must have heard me, b/c she just told Jeff that the only people she's 100% in an alliance with are J/J! He then tells her she needs to keep her mouth shut.

Hopefully Jeff believes her and trusts her.

I am cracking up. Jessie, nat, chima and kevin talking in the hoh room. Michelle brought up and jessie telling how michelle yawns constantly , you can always tell she's coming because you can hear her yawning. And Nat says yeah and it's a fake yawn. And they're all laughing their asses off. And they're telling how michelle leaves cups all over the house so that she can go back to the room and say oh i forgot my cup. And they are talking about how she lies constantly on other people.

It was posted over at Survivor Sucks.

This is weird but I always think of Michelle as the type to have an open marriage and to make naughty films. I don't know why I think that. Maybe because she says she is bi-sexual and I wonder how that fits in her marriage.

It was posted over at Survivor Sucks.

This is weird but I always think of Michelle as the type to have an open marriage and to make naughty films. I don't know why I think that. Maybe because she says she is bi-sexual and I wonder how that fits in her marriage.

I know a lot of bi sexuals that don't have an open relationship... They are just as committed with they are in a relationship as any other, but I also know some that are in open relationships... I guess she could be either, she made a comment one night that she was married and has done everything...

I know a lot of bi sexuals that don't have an open relationship... They are just as committed with they are in a relationship as any other, but I also know some that are in open relationships... I guess she could be either, she made a comment one night that she was married and has done everything...

Would be hard to be bisexual and not in an open marriage.

She talks about being horny quite often and I heard her say one day that she and her husband try to have sex every day. She is an interesting lady!

That was very random, OmegaBetaZeta. Downright odd. Maybe that guy there was hubby's boytoy.

Who know swingers could be so boring?

That certainly have a huge kitchen in their lovely apartment, don't they?

Is her husband a rocket scientist?

My parents didn't even swing dance!!! I agree though, whatever floats their boats, consenting adults and all that sort of thing. Don't most couples agree to swing together? Instead of exploring seperately?

My parents didn't even swing dance!!! I agree though, whatever floats their boats, consenting adults and all that sort of thing. Don't most couples agree to swing together? Instead of exploring seperately?

Usually, that is the case, that they swing together... And, if the other happens, well, they usually end up like my folks... Divorced...

Archived