Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel sorry for her. It's bad enough that she doesn't know how to be sociable, but add her night terrors and she must be having a really hard time in there. She needs a friend.

You are sweet to feel empathy for her, JF, but I don't think it is going to happen in BB. :)

She just went and sat beside jeff outside and said just to let you know i don't condone what chima has been saying (terrorist comments) and that them three need to get together. Jeff said what three. She said me you and jordan.

She just went and sat beside jeff outside and said just to let you know i don't condone what chima has been saying (terrorist comments) and that them three need to get together. Jeff said what three. She said me you and jordan.

She wants more info to go back and tell Chima. Don't trust this chick at all.

Michelle is getting so tan and skinny she doesn't even look like the same person that was in the house that first week. I know that has nothing to do with her game play (HA) but she's the only one I've really noticed losing weight. I bet if Kevin ever took off the hoodie, we could tell he's lost weight too...

ahhh shucks, should we really fault her for doing what everyone else is? Lying, denying, backstabbing, double sides, bouncing, floating, etc etc.......One thing she isn't doing is making up complete fabrications! She just omits or embelishes on words of others....not that she's a fav, but she has a few scrupples...:)

I don't understand why so many people dislike Michele. Yes, she is socially inept, but unlike Jeff and Jordan, she's at least playing the game. I don't see how she's like Ronnie; she's not stirring up unnecessary sh!t and isn't personally attacking anybody.

She is sitting pretty right now making Chima think she's with the 'girl alliance' and Jeff and Jordan think she's with them. Ultimately, I think her allegiance is with Jeff and Jordan.

After Jeff uses the CDT she will fly under the radar as Chima/Natalie and Jeff/Russell go after each other.

Hate to break it to you but Natalie and Jessie wants Michelle out above anyone else. They just said that in the hoh room to chima and kevin.

That will all change on Thursday of course.

If all goes according to plan Jessie will be evicted and Natalie will seek vengeance on Jeff & Russell.

I don't like her because she is bungling her game. She is supposed to be smart but she does not have even ONE alli after all this time. She plays a very awkward game and she constantly stabs everyone in the back.

I might be totally wrong but I think Michele was genuinely surprised when russell went and told what they had talked about - weeks ago - and then she denied to him saying what she said. I think she would have aligned with him - dunno why, exactly, but I think she was trying to align and be true at that point and then it went to hell. If Michele can stay around she will have to win comps or be totally true to an alliance if J&J will have her. Anyone else would be the end for her.

ITA Slim. I too believe she had thought she finally had an alliance with Russell. If I were her, I would have reacted the same way when approached by him and Chima. Serves Russell right for running to Chima with the information instead of just laying low. I was actually happy that it backfired on his a$$.

I hate that it's Russell on the block this week that Jeff will save with the CDT to get Jessie out. He really doesn't deserve it.

the problem with jessie, gnat, and chima is thinking that if jeff/jordan aren't on the block they wouldn't use the coup..Add the fact that they are thinking that they wouldn't use it to SAVE either russell or lydia and piss off the house.

jessie/gnat/chima it is not about SAVING someone on the block you numbskulls..it is about putting someone who is a major threat to your game UP on the block and getting them the hell out of the house!!! duh!!!

Archived