Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why so many people dislike Michele. Yes, she is socially inept, but unlike Jeff and Jordan, she's at least playing the game. I don't see how she's like Ronnie; she's not stirring up unnecessary sh!t and isn't personally attacking anybody.

She is sitting pretty right now making Chima think she's with the 'girl alliance' and Jeff and Jordan think she's with them. Ultimately, I think her allegiance is with Jeff and Jordan.

After Jeff uses the CDT she will fly under the radar as Chima/Natalie and Jeff/Russell go after each other.

She doesn't have a deal with anyone which is a good and a bad thing.

This season making a deal with someone seems to be the kiss of death.

Michelle is doing what benefits her the best. BB is not a team game.

I think if she wins HOH she will put up Russell and the remainder of Jessie/Gnat.

I don't trust her and it is unnerving to watch her go from person to person telling on someone and trying to mold them into thinking the way she wants. She has no idea that nobody trusts her.

I might like her outside the BB house but I don't like her game play. It is very sloppy.

i think she kind of knows no one trusts her- or really likes her. but i THINK she was genuine w/ jeff and jordan last nite. i just think she's been painted as a big liar- when she's really just been scrambling-as opposed to professional accomplished liars like gnatalie.

and her brain is being scrambled by close proximity to jeff. it's understandable. jeff says 'i'm gonna get some slop' and michele hears 'take off your top'!

Michele might hang in there and escape eviction for awhile and maybe even longer but to do so she'll have to win some comps. Power is the key to BB11 and that will come via winning comps.

I think she will make it to final five.

Looks to me like the HGs have bigger fish to fry.

From what I've seen it doesn't look like Russell or Ronnie really got much to stick.

It also seems like a lot of what Michelle says is really overshadowed by the BS pedaled by Jess and Russ.

as long as russell doesnt win next hoh she should be safe next week

she has an in several alliances

if russell wasnt such a paranoid freak him and michelle would have been a deadly combo in the comps

the problem with jessie, gnat, and chima is thinking that if jeff/jordan aren't on the block they wouldn't use the coup..Add the fact that they are thinking that they wouldn't use it to SAVE either russell or lydia and piss off the house.

jessie/gnat/chima it is not about SAVING someone on the block you numbskulls..it is about putting someone who is a major threat to your game UP on the block and getting them the hell out of the house!!! duh!!!

They've forgotten that America is playing in this hand. ;)

i think she kind of knows no one trusts her- or really likes her. but i THINK she was genuine w/ jeff and jordan last nite. i just think she's been painted as a big liar- when she's really just been scrambling-as opposed to professional accomplished liars like gnatalie.

and her brain is being scrambled by close proximity to jeff. it's understandable. jeff says 'i'm gonna get some slop' and michele hears 'take off your top'!

:kid:

Archived